Reviews for Death of a Team Member
GingerNinja1111 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I loved this story. I sort of forgot what it was about when McGee died, I had to go do something and I forgot what the story was about. Good writing. :)
NelenaArella chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Loved it

But so sad Tony died

lols

Great writing
diana teo chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Ick! All the more reason to loathe Rivkin,dead or not...
STLFAN chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Nicely done on all four chapters. Emotional and yet true to character. Well written.
serendipitous-15 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
You know, as horrible as it probably would be to die by being crushed by books I can't help but find it also quite amusing and ironic that McGee, a best selling author, is done in by the very things he writes.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
"The autographing was a rounding success." - 'resounding success'.

This was terribly sad!
Monotufu chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
OMG I know it's sad that Tim dies, but I think it's funny that he was crushed to death by books. I know, I'm horrible, but I love your story and I can't wait to see what happens to who next Keep up the updates, please!
diana teo chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
What an inspired ficlet! Don't know why no one else has thought of Gemcity at a book-signing Tony's reaction to the TISA and Tibbs/Tommy fans and his sticking up for know,I felt his death the hardest to take because he's sweet ,gentle,baby-faced McGee.
tagalonglovers chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Of all the ways to kill McGee...lol. Great work, I love all of your 'deaths'.

Who's next?
diana teo chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
My first reaction was "That's it?".What a horrible way for Ducky to go!Then I realized that not all deaths come with the chance to say our goodbyes and you're probably trying to keep it real.
serendipitous-15 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
I didn't know what to expect with Ducky's death but I certainly wasn't expecting *that*. Oh poor Ducky and poor Mrs. Mallard not even realizing what she had done!
Monotufu chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
OMG Ducky's mom just killed him! That is insane! I know I shouldn't be excited about death, but who are you killing next! I love this story, even though they all end up dying! But that's what makes it so interesting, because no one else would really WANT to kill all of the NCIS characters! Can't wait to read more!
Annie DiNozzo-David chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh wow! I'm crying! That was so beautifully done! Well done!
Richefic chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh that was .. oh ..

So beautifully done. Everyone in characater and Gibbs pain sublte understated so true to life and yet utterly raw. Very nice indeed thank you for sharing.
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is possibly the most heart-wrenching Tony-death-scene I have dramatic dying moment but extremely touching, last Gibbs-slap made me smile through my teary .