Reviews for Wesley Crusher: He COULD Be Worse
Ray chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I like it, seeing Wesley getting owned.
Telepathic Love chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Okay, well, first of all, this is one AAMAZING fanfiction. The way that Wesley is cornered and tied into a Gordian Knot whenever he tries to be clever is just amazing. I feel really sorry for him though. I have found that Gary Stu and Mary Sue happen to be a little.. uneducated in the field of proper grammer. It's really not a big deal at all actually. It rather makes them not as smart and sound just as annoying as they are in the rest of the fanfiction. I love reading this fanfiction and am eagerly awaiting the next part of it.
katzsoa chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This is ridiculous and hilarious. Comparatively, Wesley isn't all that bad! Hahaha!
JuJukins chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
OMG... the Sues strike again! Poor, poor Wesley. You know, I always kind of liked him. My parents always hate the characters I like, but then again, I don't really care. I was bummed when he went to the Academy.
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
What? A writer that doesn't block aunominous reveiws? Miracle! *starts cheering* Ok. It is nice- not the BEST of writing, but then again I'm comparing you to experienced authers, so... :D And I'm sorry you're feeling unloved... :(
CNJ chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Funny chapter! Glad you had them re-meet with their Aunt Bev...funny how they drive poor Wes crazy in the process! Can't wait to see more from you!
suburbantimewaster chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Definitely love this! I've actually thought about humanizing Wesley Crusher in a fanfic, but you've done a much better job with that than I ever could! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Commander Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Three chapters as a reward for waiting out the writers block! Fantastic! I'll patiently wait. Keep writing!
Chuckney chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
"They're PSYCHIC now, WTF?"

As a long time sporker, I love this. It absolutely made this chapter.

Parody fics are big business. Hey, I lie, we all get jack for this, but good parody is always extra-awesome. XD This is a great one, please keep it going :D

Also, I'll say: whenever you're feeling unloved due to lack of reviews, remember that 20 times as many people who review have actually read it, because most readers just don't bother. But that doesnt mean people aren't reading and enjoying your fic :D Take a look at your hits, I guarantee you'll have plenty.
meee chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
SO FUNNY!
Commander Phoenix chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Thanks for throwing in the empaths! That was too fun! I love it! LOL...

Is there anyone on that ship (Besides Wesley, of course), who won't immediately find something to like about these two?

I can only imagine now how that therapy session next week will be...

Keep writing!
Virgil Chadwick chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Oh, ha, the Too-Perfect-For-Life's are at it again! Poor Wesley... They should've made an episode about an attack of the Mary Sues and Gary Stu's.
CNJ chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
This made me laugh so hard, esp. when the Sus beat Worf at his own macho game! Funny!

I laughed also when Wes is getting exasperated and bangs his head on the wall.

Can't wait to see how it goes with Deanna. I also hope you add them interacting with Bev also; I'd love to see Bev's take on the "perfect" Sus.

Good parody!
Commander Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Okay, so apparently I'm clueless... what happens when they get to Deanna's office? They can't possibly be empathic or telepathic- right? Or are they, and Wesley starts to have thoughts of jettisoning himself from the nearest torpedo tube?

I'm waiting for Chapter 5!
Virgil Chadwick chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
This is great! I'm looking forward to the battle... lol should be entertaining.