Reviews for Seemingly Impossible
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Nice story and very interesting. Kept my interest the whole time. Thanks so much and can't wait to see what else you come up with or have come up with. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Huh I was right about Sam's mysterious injuries. I, because I'm one sick puppy, I would love it if Sam were blind from this or hurt and didn't completly recover. Thanks bunches, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Ok so I so didn't think that was going to happen, nice twist there at the end. I'm hoping that this may be a dream or that the reason he was being torn apart from the inside out is because he had a demon inside him and he was involuntarily keeping it from taking him over, but then again, maybe it happened since Sam went all stoic and such, well guess I'll just have to read more and find out. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oooooooh is this perhaps during season one or maybe season two? I keep wondering if Bobbi will come into the mix. Thanks for the chapter and now I must go onto the next, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I found this story on a search and I must say you are a great writer. Very well written and the visualizations are fantastic! I ask all the good authors I find this question and I hope that you don't mind. Have you ever written or considered writing a Looooooong blind Sam story. Those are my favorite and there is so many more about Dean than Sam. How about organ failure or deafness or muteness? I can't wait to see where you take this story from this point on. My only disappointment is that there's only 5 chapters. :( Poor me but yay for me as well because I get to read the story in it's entirety without any interruptions. Thanks for the story, Nicole.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
This is extremely creative. I had no idea where you were going with all the phantom pain, but then to have it be a demon, trying to worm its way in past the charms. Brilliant.
katherine chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
oh wow this was so super fantastic! it was just perfect i can really see this whole story happening on tv, it was perfect! Erik would be proud lol i loved how just like in the show it makes everything so bleak and you think "how will it ever be the same? how will they get over it?" and i got that feeling reading this but then just like the show the last damn second just fixes it "How do you feel about tattoos, Sammy?" i can see Sam smiling at that, and just like that it all A ok like it never happen.
katherine chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
im back for more ! my favourite parts in this chapter was the conversation with the brothers, when Sam stumbles and falls with his second attack ( reading that part i was just getting all dizzy and sick because you write it so well it just freaks me right out)

then at the end, when i was reading this and the lamp was fling across the room i was thinking "omg a demon is here" and i stoped reads and i just said out loud " ooo my gosh! a demon haha sam wants to through something and the demon does it for him" but i stopped and realization hit me like a fat punch i just wanna slam! omg like amazing
katherine chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
wow i am just loving your story its so great i am really loving this! so i here is my review of the first chapter

Its such a cute beginning with there happy ride in the impala and the conversation about Madagascar, it melts my heart to see them having a good time, but its killed so fast with Sam's suspicious headache and im thinking "why cant they ever have a break?" that part is favorite in this chapter. I do love the doctor though hes just so passionate about what happened hes very likable and more dimensional then most doctors in spn fics i read. ps love how you put the name of your fic in the fic "I just performed a four-hour surgery on the impossible" great great stuff!
Dianne chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
Love it! I'm almost hoping Sam and Dean can have some sort of brother to brother talk in the show too, get past these awkward feelings the siren brought on because I miss the way they used to be. So this chapter was a nice fix.
Dianne chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
That was fantastic. I've seen stories where Sam fights a demon inside him but this one was completely different and original so you deserve credit there. I really liked the moments where Sam would shine through to Dean, very angsty and sad. Can't wait for more.
lorcheto chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Loved the story. Continue..
SRH chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
I just started reading some of the stories on this site and this one caught my attention from the start. Very Good so far and I look forward to the next chapter.
drkstormynite chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Whoa. Good story.

Poor Sam, do you suppose this is what will happen to him in the finale? He'll have to use his powers to save Dean?

Is this the end?

Is there more?

Please tell me there's a brother hug coming!
rydingshotgun chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
… Dang! I did not expect that at all. Man this was one action packed chapter. Long too, which is good.

Very interesting indeed. Can’t wait to read more!