Reviews for Shrapnel
update soon!
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
update soon
DreamInInk chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I would really REALLY love it if you updated this.
Otherwise I'm defaulting to "Sam dies The End"
Can that not happen?
Great story btw
like really great
like epic great
love it :)
Lorelee13 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Update soon plsD
KlutzyHanyou chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Holy cow... Very intense story you've got going here! Hope you add the rest soon!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Wow, very intense. Can't wait to read more! :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
OMG! THIS WAS AMAZING! AAHH!H!

I LOVE IT!

the bdetail is incredable!
huge sg1 fan chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
great chapter. i hope in the next chapter we get to find out what's going on with sam and how serious it really is. can't wait to find out. can't wait to read more. hope you update soon.
Joby87 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Well, you certainly have captured my attention. Too bad it was short! Can't wait for another update. Though I wouldn't mind seeing this a bit longer. I wonder if this tragedy is going to change the brother's lives dramatically. :)
Joby87 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Incredible! I'm glad there's another chapter. :)
katherine chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
O MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! i would love to read some more of this story! its was just so well written, Sam being in shock like that. IT gives me the feeling of whats it must be like to be in combat or war. Sam's howling reminds me of saving private Ryan.
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is actually really good. Very good descriptions. I love how you added Sam screaming, because usually writers just make him a limp rag doll ]

Good job!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Interesting start! Poor Sam, I hope he's gonna be okay. How old are Sam and Dean in this story? I can't wait to read more!
lorza.b chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OMG! More!
chiselchest chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Holy… … I seem to have said that before but damn. Can anyone say ouch? Man that was very well written.

Really looking forward to the next chapter!