Reviews for Closer
Alyb253 chapter 26 . 9/4
O. M. G. This story is phenomenal! Thank you!
DW.618 chapter 26 . 8/21
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just wanted to thank you for this imaginative modern version of P&P. Well done!
Barbara chapter 26 . 7/17
Wow! I can't believe that I haven't found this magnificent story earlier! I love everything about it! Thank you ever so much for sharing your talent with us. It's been up here for twelve years, so maybe you don't read your reviews anymore, but it just felt wrong not to compliment and thank you. THANK YOU! X
Puzzler54 chapter 26 . 7/9
Wow. It's hard to sum up how wonderful this story is. Sounds corny but I absolutely loved reading it. I got caught up in the whirlwind of emotions and events, loved the original elements and how you made it different to the P&P story but also keeping it linked.
I love their relationship and reading glimpses of what each character thought at different points. You wrote some cracking scenes, with the stitches refusal and Collins' batchelor party for starters! I enjoyed getting to know Darcy as his character was revealed slowly through the book. Thank you for sharing your story with FF. It's an epic novel. Highly recommend.
Anasamantha09 chapter 26 . 5/8
I am new to this fandom, so I am reading a lot, and this story is really good! You put al lot of effort in the writing, so thank you! You made my day.
Alice D Ruau chapter 26 . 4/22
Hi there! It's the second time I read your story and I still really enjoyed it
This universe of passion that is the ballet makes Lizzy really interesting and even if it distorts a little their relationship (Lizzy is in a much more comfortable situation than in the novel), we put this aspect aside. Your two characters are very endearing and we are delighted for them at the end.
I have to admit that the structure of your chapters cut in different parts with a mention of date/time for each confused me a bit because I never remembered where we were and I often found myself having to go back to the previous date to find out how much time had elapsed between the two. (I hope my english is good enough to be clear!)
I really like your style though, so as I said earlier I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you so much for offering it to us!
Best, Alice.
This was so cute. Great job
everyones mom chapter 20 . 3/19
Sad.
everyones mom chapter 18 . 3/19
Love the banter. Great chapter.
everyones mom chapter 11 . 3/19
Enjoying this story.
nnazareth1999 chapter 24 . 1/5
Yeah this chapter threw me out of the story. If Lizzy isn't comfortable with Will spending money on her, why would she become comfortable with will spending money on Lydia? The amount, Will must have spent on the paps can be easily in the millions, wouldn't Lizzy feel burdened by that? Especially knowing the fact that her mom is wealthy, her dad and step dad are also wealthy, they could manage to pay that money right?
nnazareth1999 chapter 23 . 1/4
Honestly if I was Lizzy, I would not be able to date Will after his act of kindness towards Lydia. I would be feeling so burden, just by thinking the amount of money he spent
Vinny chapter 26 . 1/1
Last chapter. This was... amazing. I’ve been recommended this story a few times, but this is my first time reading. Astounding job. Definitely one of my favorites— you made it intricate, compelling, and your writing was just *chefs kiss* perfection. Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved every step of the way ️
Vinny chapter 18 . 12/31/2020
I’m on chapter 18 and oh my god I’M blushing from the tension. Great writing! Love this story :)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2020