Reviews for Closer
Mary R chapter 26 . 1/12/2015
I am that selfish reviewer that gets so caught up in a wonderful story ad beautiful writing which this is that I do not stop at each chapter but rush to the end while my heart sings. I had a hard time with this childish self centered Lizzie for a long time but staying the course it was worth it for the finish. Thank you so much, looking forward to more.,
EngLitLover chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
Great story. Really enjoyed E/D interaction.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story that sticks the the original but is still wonderful and creative and amazing. I really loved this fic!
Lee Seulgi chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Not a bad story! I liked the modern twist and the introduction of ballet, how you introduced the Gardiners and even the reality tv idea (for the annoying sisters). I did find Elizabeth a little too frustrating and stubborn at the start, almost to the point of being idiotic, but her determination made her admirable in the end. Looking forward to reading your other stories.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
It was really enjoyable. Thank you.
CillaT chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
this is such a beautiful story! I read it all in one go; I just couldn't stop!
ProfesseurBlinis chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
This story is the cuttest story ever! I have read it like ten times but I can't get enough! Especially when Lizzie and William meet again in London! The moments between Ana, Lizzie and William are really amazing to read! I know I have already left a review maybe several, I don't remember but I also know I had to tell you again your story is amazing and wonderful! I also know an author will never complain for too much reviews...;)
I only have one thing to add... France rocks! :D
Love from Paris!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
This is probably the best pride and prejudice fanfic out there, the modern twist is genius and still sticks to the main story line. Literally I don't know how someone came up with the idea, its amazing and couldn't stop reading!
c3lia chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
hi!
i know that you've already written this story a few years ago, but, nonetheless, I had to review to tell you just how much I've enjoyed your story :) and I'm not really into "modern-time" stories!
congrats on being a great writer and thank you for sharing this story here with us!
hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
LoveLizzy chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Fantastic story. It was a perfect PnP. Loved it so much!
kayce chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
wow..this was such a wonderful read! spent all nite...im finally done! i know its been written since 2009...but man...i love this story...glad i *happened* upon it! i hope you are writing more amazing stuff! good luck & all the best to you! xoxo
filly10 chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Absolutely positively beat pride and prejudice story I have ever read ever! You are an amazing writer! I love this story so much that I had to get to the next chapter so I'm sorry about not reviewing till now thank you so very very very much for posting it!
guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Look, this scenario is too unrealistic on so many different levels. It's painful to read on.
kjhgfdsdfghjtr chapter 26 . 5/20/2014