Reviews for Closer
M.S.Carol chapter 7 . 9/27/2020
So far liking this morderán take
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
Lizzie is an awful person. I really don’t like how she treats people. I like where this story is going but people don’t say each others names constantly in real life.
Colleen S chapter 25 . 5/29/2020
Lovely story!
HowieTheBeagle chapter 26 . 5/11/2020
I can't describe how much this story has made me feel. This was simply amazing. It is definitely one of -if not at least top 3- of the best P&P fanfiction that I have ever read. If a potential reader is reading this review right now, take this as a sign to read it! You definitely won't regret it.

Thank you for this dear writer. I loved this so much.
Jus de Carotte chapter 26 . 5/4/2020
Waow this story is very very nice !
You did a really good job recreating P&P i modern time but what impresses me the most is how you added the ballet thing so well in the story :O

Thank you so much for this fic !

A French reader,

Jus de Carotte
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 4/12/2020
This story was amazing and the epilogue was lovely!

Happy Resurrection Day, He Is Risen!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2020
Wooooow just wow. Fantastic story! I devoured it and kept starting to read at work. The storyline with Lizzy as ballerina and Will as doctor fitted perfectly. I love how I kind of knew what was going to happen but then was really curious to see how it would play out in modern AU. The relationship between the sisters was beautiful. Will was such an awkward being and I loved it :D And you wrote both dialog and prose so astoundingly well. At points I had to stop reading because of the suspense. And when I was doing other things I kept thinking about your story.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us :* 3
Snavej chapter 26 . 2/3/2020
Thank you, I've really enjoyed this one :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/31/2020
I like this
Stephyyyy01 chapter 26 . 12/28/2019
I liked it! I mean, at the beggining it was strange about why didn't she want atention, it was her leg! But then I understood. I like this story! Good work!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 22 . 12/28/2019
Yeah! I SO MUCH LIKE Jane didnt forget Charles so fast and easy like on the book
Stephyyyy01 chapter 13 . 12/27/2019
Hahahaha
Stephyyyy01 chapter 12 . 12/27/2019
Elizabeth PUT Lady C on her place!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
Charlotte was wrong, BUT SHE HAD A POINT! And Elizabeth is not a friend.
Stephyyyy01 chapter 8 . 12/27/2019