Reviews for Closer
Firth'sDarcy chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
You know, Lizzy was harsh with Charlotte, but she was being a better friend to her than if she'd lied and supported her decision. And i love how optimistic she is, although i'm pretty sure it's going to end badly for her. I want more DARCY&Elizabeth next chapter, please. (i say this as if you're still updating)
Firth'sDarcy chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
oooooooooooooooh! stupid Mrs. Bennet! I wanted Darcy to tell Lizzy his side right NOW so we can get on with the romance! LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.
Firth'sDarcy chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Just wanted to say, that I have not been able to stop reading this fic all day. It is the ONLY modern day P&P story I am 150% enjoying. Your writing is brilliant!
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 26 . 3/4/2012
wow, I really, really loved the ending. I honestly don't think you could have made it any better, especially the last paragraph. I really enjoyed reading it :)
0074 chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
This was excellent. Really enjoyable, and a great exploration of the various facets of love in all its guises. Thanks :)
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 26 . 3/1/2012
One of my most favourite fanfiction I have ever read in all the fandoms I have read! Oh my god, this was beautiful. I have reread this story so many times, I can't count. I just can't believe I didn't review this before.

It was beautiful, amazing, perfect. No other words can describe it.

If I loved it any less, I might have been able to talk about it more :)

Please keep on writing!
MissDarcysBFF chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
I just want you to know that even though this story is complete, I read it all the time and...

I think I love you ;)
lunesque chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
Oh. Oh, this was fabulous.

I hardly ever read Pride and Prejudice fanfiction, but this...this was absurdly good. I couldn't stop reading! I would have reviewed every chapter, but being on my iTouch limits me from doing that (small keyboards are such a hassle)!

Anyway—this was so good, and I am definitely going to treasure it and read it again and again. Thank you for writing such a superb story!

(I sound like a thesaurus, I know. )
SNYC chapter 25 . 1/23/2012
Your writing reminds me of a Sex and the City episode!
Seahorses420 chapter 26 . 1/12/2012
Ahhh I couldn't find this story and spent ages googling and going through pages and pages to find it again! Perfection!
anon chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
what the hell! i'm pretty sure darcy would be a little more concerned and not walk out of the room so they could change. screw that, hes a doctor! im not one and even i wouldnt do that. and shit i wouldnt listen to lizzie, im the doctor, if something needed to be stitched then just fucking stitch it!
Almecestris chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
This story has been my first foray into the realm of Modern AUs in the Pride and Prejudice fandom. At first, I was kind of hesitant but I am really glad to have done so since it just opened a whole new world of probabilities. "Closer" is really amazing. From your well-rounded characterization of the the characters to the transposition of events from the novel to better suit the modern times, it's been one hell of a roller coaster ride. Thank you very very much for sharing this fic with the rest of us, and may the muse be forever with you so you can continue to spoil us readers with more awesomeness. 3
Rin1507 chapter 26 . 11/27/2011
this was really lovely i liked it alot
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I can't even tell you how much I love this story!

It was amazing. Even though Lizzie annoyed me a bit in the beginning, I loved that no one was perfect.

And Darcy. Gah. Love him so much.

I thought I had gone through all of the really good P&P fanfics, but I guess not, so thanks for this!
DancerDudette24601 chapter 26 . 10/11/2011
I really enjoyed it! I loved how you incorporated dance and P&P!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »