Reviews for Closer
Stephyyyy01 chapter 12 . 12/27/2019
Elizabeth PUT Lady C on her place!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
Charlotte was wrong, BUT SHE HAD A POINT! And Elizabeth is not a friend.
Stephyyyy01 chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
Happy birthday xdd
Stephyyyy01 chapter 6 . 12/27/2019
Okay, the reference "Grey's Anatomy" was funny.
Stephyyyy01 chapter 3 . 12/27/2019
Elizabeth doesnt care about her career.
She could be afraid but... Seriously ._. she could lost her leg :v
Stephyyyy01 chapter 2 . 12/27/2019
Seriously, don't understand. Is he not a doctor? So why didn't call the ambulance? ._. Thats no make any sense! I know is just a fanfic, but cmoooooon!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
uh, sometimes Jane is exasperant xd
WhiskeyGal chapter 26 . 11/30/2019
What a perfect story, it was exactly what I wanted in a modern telling of Pride and Prejudice. Thank you for the beautiful story, I loved it.
TheMrsW chapter 26 . 11/8/2019
Loved it. Thanks!
ajowen chapter 26 . 10/1/2019
This was absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop to leave a review on each chapter, sorry, it was just to good to stop and take the time. ;) Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
What a stinking BRAT!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2019
Thank you so much for writing this! Your style of writing made it easy and enjoyable to read. I loved the way you developed all your characters. Thank you!
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
A doctor tells her she needs stitches on her ballerina leg and she wants to be stubborn. Foolish.
celinepc chapter 10 . 5/28/2019
It is a good story but it is really hard to like the characters especially Lizzy. In Jane Austen's books, Lizzy has her pride, but she is known for being witty and rather intelligent. In this story, she just seems rather vulgar I would say, and acts like a silly teenager who only thinks about herself, especially when Charlotte decided to leave with Collin. And I'm not talking about putting her life in danger because of her pride. Indeed, I almost left the story at this point, Lizzy was stubborn but not in a pleasant manner.
The second point is that I know it is set in the modern world, but really? In New York? Texas? It could have worked perfectly well in England, you know to actually feel a bit in the world of P&P.

Here were the two points that bother me immensely, but it is your story and you do what you like. You story itself is a good one and is unique and I congratulate you for it.
I haven't finished yet, but I'm looking forward to reading it :).
canadianclaire chapter 26 . 5/21/2019
Thank you for sharing such a lovely story. I hope you're out there still writing and making people happy!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »