Reviews for Closer
DS chapter 26 . 2/12/2019
Very lovely!
contreplongee chapter 9 . 1/18/2019
Wow, Lizzy is really awful. I thought she was a big t self-centered and just pure dumb when it came to the expectations regarding her injury. I mean, what kind of person who literally lives off of her body refuses medical attention and believes a huge cut would be a small thing? I only did amateur ballet and the only injury we could afford were our bloody feet.
After reading how she treated Charlotte, a friend, I feel like she has no consideration for anyone else's feelings but hers.
mangosmum chapter 21 . 1/5/2019
Definitely a sad chapter with the failed audition and now Lydia getting into drugs with Wickham.
mangosmum chapter 26 . 1/5/2019
It ended in a much better place than I expected. I had visions of more Lydia disasters, more problems with Caroline and Elizabeth not able to dance. It's great that she was accepted by ABT( my favorite dance company since Baryshnikov danced) and being in the Corps wasn't as bad as some people would take it. At least she is dancing! Great job!
mangosmum chapter 10 . 1/5/2019
I have experienced that sadness. It's overpowering. It's devastating. You captured it perfectly!
mangosmum chapter 22 . 1/5/2019
Good chapter! It's great hearing Jane stand up and toss Charles out! A year? Toss him out!
mangosmum chapter 13 . 1/5/2019
Oh no. I'm seriously impressed that a stripper was able to dance etc with Collin without losing it. It's got to be the professional in them! Lol great chapter!
WonderingWhereLifeWillTakeMe chapter 26 . 1/5/2019
This was an excellent take on modern Pride and Prejudice. I loved how you made Elizabeth and Will the focus of the story without detracting from the other characters but also without heavily including them in the plot like how many other authors do. Overall, this was amazing to read!
MissNatashaGinnyMollyDarcy chapter 27 . 1/3/2019
Soooo good! I binge read this and I love ballet and D&E so it’s perfect...
Guest chapter 26 . 12/10/2018
Thank you ,loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2018
Watering eyes from laughing so much from « You sure...Hallmark cards. » Really great siblings nailed it. I very much enjoy your story. Thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 26 . 12/2/2018
Thank you sharing this wonderful story with us
Edward'sDJ chapter 20 . 12/2/2018
It isn't Darcy's fault that Lizzie wasn't concentrating
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 12/2/2018
Lizzie is so defensive
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 12/2/2018
Loved the modern day version of the censure of Charlotte
1,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »