Reviews for Closer
krimpetgirl chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
With Jane’s highs & lows she either needs therapy or a job out of town. Even if Lizzy is no longer the prima ballerina, can she still dance professionally? I wonder if Mallory will suggest other ways to be involved in dance other than being the “lead dancer”
JulietG chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
I would wish you luck with your exams, but I'd rather say 'read the question carefully, use the time sensibly, use what you know to answer the question set and stay calm!'

This was a great, heartbreaking chapter. Lizzie is working so hard, and holding herself and her sister together. You write really effectively about the toll it's taking on her both physically and mentally.

At this point I hate Charles and, if he had any part in this, I'm not too keen on Darcy either LOL!

Thanks

JulietR
tyc123 chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
AWESOME CHAPTER.

I absolutely loved it.

Good luck on your exams! :]
addicted2obsession chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
That's so sad! I hope they get through it. Can't wait for the rest!
honuangel chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
good luck on exams!

this chapter is beautifully written. i really like. can't wait to read more!
wannabehermy chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
What a lovely chapter. The last bit about Sadness was very poignant and heartbreaking. Beautiful. Good luck on your exams! I am lucky enough to have finished mine so that I had time to read your chapter!
crunchycookies chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
A sad and wonderful chapter.
Lizena chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
i love your story! love how you can mix dancing with Pride and prejudice. since both are my favorite things. when is darcy coming back? ]
JClayton chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
The 'sadness smelled' part was very poetic, I liked it

It suits how the story is
Mara look-a-like chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Ok so I am so glad I found this story again. I can not wait for more.
Rhea chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
This chapter was so beautifully moving. I'm so sad right now. Update soon, please?

And good luck on your exams!
Confoozed10 chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Wow, your story has the perfect balance of ballet, romance, and Elizabeth Bennet. As a dancer I often find that some dance stories don't have enough of the real emotion behind dance but yours really does. Bravo.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
i hate seeing lizzy so depressed! but i love how you incorporated Mrs. Gardiner... that was very good...

I really hope lizzy improves and becomes what she used to be, even though everyone says she can't...

also, i hope you have jane get over charlie soon!

please update soon!
dontstealmyvitaminies chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
God, this was so sad... I truely do hope that Lizzie is able to dance again, it would really show everyone that she's able to bounce back. And good luck on those exams :D
Lucy65 chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Wow, that chapter was so good! Their sadness is so well-written. Elizabeth's pain, both emotional & physical, was understandable and the last few chapters were more like poetry than prose. Nicely done!
1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »