Reviews for Closer
Mari chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Its an interesting turn that Elizabeth was the person telling about the nice eyes. I like your story. Ill wait for more. Congratulations.
toye chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I have to ask, why did Darcy do 2 years as an intern? I'm assuming he's not stupid and that he is decisive so did not change specialties. Why would he do 2 years?
starksnstripes chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
yay! i loved this update! lizzie and will are getting closer! keep up the good work! :D
tyc123 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Ha. Were they really Caroline's shoes?

Good chapter!
ReaderOfTheClassics chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I adore your story so far! Please update soon! :)
Chocolate Chip Cookie chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
i love this story so far! Please update soon!
lemew chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Uggh...all over Jane's shoes. I was hoping for more "playing nice" between E&D but I suppose it is too early yet. Loving the story.
Dragonrider2203 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
This is an amazing story. I hope Lizzie can dance again. I loved the whole Never Have I game, especially Caroline's putdown by Darcy. Hope you can post more soon!
jkmk chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Great chapter. I know it was just a filler! Can't wait to see what the hospital says about her leg!
Breck Colleen chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Honestly, I'm not sure what to say without sounding like a broken record. Yet another enjoyable chapter. Hurrah for Dr. Darcy and for both Will and Lizzie having admirable eyes. That was a nice moment for them.

Now to the hospital. I'm looking forward to learning Lizzie's prognosis.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Good chapter. I like that the names of the chapters are lines from songs.
ishbit92 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Goody. A new modern P&P for me to read! I enjoy it very much so far.
tyc123 chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Extremely amusing chapter. I quite enjoyed it.
lina chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Man, as a med student myself, I'd probably smack lizzy. Dancers would probably not have put off the stitches since they know all about injuries and the risk of losing a leg...So, I don't know how likely this is, but other than that, I like your writing and look forward to seeing more.
geril chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Ok I'm really tired and I've got to work in the morning so I hope my reveiw makes sense.

I can't believe Lizzy I'd think as a dancer she'd be worried about the damage to her leg both physically and cosmetically.

I love the premise behind your story Dr Darcy and the wayward dancer. He has pain meds he should just dope her up and fix it. I know that wouldn't be ethical.

I hate your Carolyn and that is as it should be, gosh she is stupid both Bennet girls are severlly injured and she thinks Jane is stalking Charles.

Oh I love yours story and I can't wait for more.
1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »