Reviews for Closer
tyc123 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
So my first thought was, "Oh noes! Did you injure the model's face and the dancer's leg?"

Now I'm not sure about the first... but oh. Poor Lizzie!

Great chapter. That's a fairly brilliant plot twist.

I love how the entire time Lizzie and Jane are more worried about the other than themselves. You've really done that relationship well.
apple chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
dude! this chapter was a twist! i though u were gonna follow the P&P plot to the T, but u didnt )! props for getting this chapter out early. keep up the good work and update asap!
Breck Colleen chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Oh. Love it! What an exciting start to your story. Great idea to have Lizzie be injured and Darcy be a doctor. It works.

I'd offer to help with Beta-ing but, alas, now is a busy time in RL. If by chance you still need one by the end of April (though I doubt you'll have trouble finding someone) do let me know, and we can then see if I'm qualified. :)

Looking forward to the next installment!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Interesting change from just Jane being sick to them both being actually injured. Great chapter.
tyc123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Lizzie a dancer? Jane a model? Charlie an actor? And Darcy a doctor?

I can dig it.

Great start!
jkmk chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Loved this! I can't wait for more! Hurry with the next one! Kate
lynniern chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Great modern version of the Meryton Assembly! Can't wait to read future chapters!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Great start. Love the chapter. I was a little disappointed however when Lizzie didn't throw Darcy's comment back in his face.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
*Screams*

OMG an actual dancer piece!

I take ballet but not that good and its more of a fun thing for me. I dont think i can make it. I more of the other types of art but I still like dancing. hard work but enjoyable

you must continue please others have given up when attempting this type...I wil be waiting

dont make me give the puppy eyes!
lemew chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very interesting story. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Thanks for sharing your talents here.
KarBomb chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I like it a lot. A very good start! Please continue!
Jomo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This story seems really good so far. I really like the opening paragraph - it was a really interesting way of opening instead of just having speech or a description.

Looking forward for the next chapter
Chrizel chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is really promising...I hope it fulfills its promise with quick and regular updates. Joking...I'm not going to put you in any pressure that might induce a writer's block. But what you did is good, the images you presented of the scene was tight. Every description, even the flowers have significance and relevance. I can picture it in my mind. The dialog is dynamic and flows naturally. I know you borrowed some turns of phrases from the 2005 movie but none of them sticks out like a sore regency thumb. And most of all...you made Darcy BRITISH! It's just me, I think Darcy without the British accent is like sushi without raw fish. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Well done. I'd like to read more!
MAB chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Please say you'll post regularly. Please!

It was lovely. I always like a story when Lizzy is successful.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79