Reviews for The Cascade
CallMeAnonymous9 chapter 7 . 4/28
This is not fun. It's so good! But also so sad. Not only did Sam die but now he's hurting people and Dean has to kill him. I wish there was more to this story because I would definitely read it.
Noxbait chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Whhhaaaat! Dont stop there! Aarrrgh! This was so sad! Poor Dean! And what a creative story (although tragic) to have it look like Sam is the vengeful spirit! More please?
Riama82 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
I went through 7 chapters of fic and... OMG... now I need more!

This is soooo well written, you captured everyone perfectly! And the idea of Sam as a vengeful spirit... is so good, different and refreshing!

Please, update ASAP -
lizzieten chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This story was so sad but it was very well written I loved it.
mel087 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
wow this is really heartbreaking! please continue
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
CAN YOU BRING SAM BACK AND LOSE HIS MEMORIES AND LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE? THEN DEAN FINDS OUT THAT SAMMY IS ALIVE! WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Wow. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Oh. My. Gawd. This is just heartbreaking.

Seriously crying right now.

This just can't be.

I don't know what else to say.

What could be next?

Shudder to think.

Okay, go on.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
ud no puede matar a sammy de esa forma, dean tiene que hacer un pacto para que él vuelva sin sammy dean no existe, se acuerda croatoan cuando dean estaba dispuesto a meterse un tiro luego de tener que matar a sammy y que él siempre dijo primero él va estar muerto antes que sammy, si el es su mundo, la razón de su vida así que es más que seguro que dean hará lo que sea para que sammy este de regreso x que de lo contrario que sentido tendría la historia sin los bro juntos en la carretera?
lola chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
OMG..only five reviews! c'mon people I know there are more limp fan sams than that. lol

this story is so good. you are a fabulous writer keep going! I want more. The way dean reacted was perfect you handled that amazingly how you captured his not understanding sam's death, was how i would see dean acting if sam died. Keep going and good job.
chiselchest chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Damn it! It wasn't a dream then. Gosh, poor Dean. What's he gunna do now, without Sammy?
lorza.b chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
man i was crying before..now i have moved into the ugly cry! )
lorza.b chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OMG! I am crying already!(

But really loving the fic so far! )
chiselchest chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OMG! Dude… seriously sad. Holy… that was very sudden, I suppose that’s what happens in car crashes, especially those who don’t wear seat belts. Damn. Stupid Sam; it only takes a second.

However, it was really well written. I hope to god that somehow that what just happened is a dream or something. :D

Looking froward to seeing what happens next.
SNmoonlit chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i love the story...keep up the good work, I wonder how Dean is going to act without Sam around. Can't wait to see the next chapter