Reviews for Quake
Bookdancer chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
This is... just, wow. Unbelievable. The entire fic is, and the last chapter was tugging at my heart strings the entire way. And is this finished? Because you don't have it marked complete. Anyway, great job!
Roberta chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
já acabou? não vai ter continuação? continua por favor!
olegnAiDociN chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
omfg I'm crying are you ever going to update this because i can't you crushed my feels im just sobbing here
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
I love this story! Great segues from past to present. Works just like it did on the show. Well done :)
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
That was so sad. You are too cruel!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Fantastic so far! I'm wicked excited for more! :D
Katherine chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
OK I officially LOVE THIS! ITS SO GREAT AND SO WELL WRITTEN! OMGOMGOMGOMGGG im freaking right on out man! this is fabulous i love how the past story just blend so well into whats happing its so damn great you just have to finish this PLAESSEE!
Fuzzball457 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
First of all - that was an absolutely amazing story! Incredibly brilliant and written extremely well!

Second of all - please please continue! I really don't want Sam to die! Please please do some sort of hospital scene where Sam makes an extremely lucky recovery!

Third of all - you're an awesome writer!
sai518 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
omg please continue this it actually made me cry .
sentarla chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
both this and the story shrapnel are great stories, very angst. Could you tell me are the completed or not? You have left them open, but it does not say complete so I am confused.

thanks!

p.s totally love them!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG! This was AMAZING! Why does it only have 17 reviews? Seriously. Love, love, LOVE this story, and even though it's over a year old, I would LOVE to see it continued - the rescue, the obligatory hospital scene and brother talk and just...GUH! MORE! OH! And this is perhaps my favorite line in fanfic history: "It was okay, because Sam had Dean, and Dean had Sam, and it was okay as long as things stayed that way." YES! A thousand times YES! I really hope Kripke remembers this as season five is winding down...
Kagollie chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
im like sobbing my eyes out right now. that was an awesome story! thank you
skag trendy chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
This is truly an amazing story, and wonderfully written. I'm gobsmacked that I haven't seen this one before. The flash backs were wonderful and the image of todler Sam falling asleep during a game of hide'n seek, curled up to his teddybear, will be forever treasured I can assure you.

But...

...please don't let Sammy die! Begging you! This last chapter was just so heartbreaking, with Sam's last word, saying his goodbyes, and I wanted to hug them both:

'But the worst part was that even as Dean said it, knowing this was something he couldn't fix, his mind was screaming at him that without Sam, Dean wouldn't be a brother anymore.'

Superb mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
Dianne chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
This is so perfect and I love the way you're weaving their past and present into their relationship over the years. Especially 'without Sam, Dean would no longer be a brother.' Very strong and poetic. Can't wait for more.
FraidyCat chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
A truly heartbreaking goodbye scene; breathtakingly beautiful.