Reviews for Savasana
someone chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
YOU DIDN'T PUT THE SEX PART

THE SEX PART WAS MY FAVORITE PART AND I LOVE JIM AND ALEX TOGETHER BUT

I still love this! I really really do, it's amazing!
Gillianandersonwannabe chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
CRYING BECAUSE I LOVE CABOT AND YOU DID SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB WITH HER AND OH LOOK A STORY THAT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED. I LOVE IT.
Permastoned chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Okay, so, AMAZING PERFECT ENDING. :D

And yay for my awesome cookie. Tis a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips, the best kinda cookies. :D

I love the song for this chapter, fits perfectly. :D love it, love you, the end. :D

p.s. i know it took me forever to review but thats because i fail and you know that. :p
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Aw! That was so so sweet! I love it. This whole story was amazing. You need to do more Alex stories! And soon. :) I'm craving them.

-R
Permanent Rose chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Great ending, love. I alway find it so hard to end a story and you did a lovely job.

And I love the title incorporation (or should i say inCORPSEoration-sorry bad joke-but I do have the excuse of lack of sleep-its almost 4 am :P)
jkrowling17 chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
aw what a wonderful ending! This story has been such a pleasure to read!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
Aw that was a cute ending. Thanks for updating and since you finished this story I guess you can start updating for Past Tense Future Perfect with L.A. Lights. Yay for updating! :)
tookyourmatches chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
oh, wow! I leave ffnet for a while and come back to two updates? epic coolness. Great job, I like how you brought Zapata back into the story for a bit, it was an interesting twist.

and YES. I am ridiculously excited about Alex's return this upcoming season. :]
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
Great! Really interesting spin. Can't wait to see where you are going to take this part of the story.

And I am doing that giant happy dance with you! So happy Alex will be back. I just wish she would be in the whole season! :)

-R
Permastoned chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
So um, HI INCREDIBLY UNEXPECTED TWIST.

I so did not see this coming! Definitely creative, dude. I loved it, and I love how Alex is so.. ballsy. She's so packin'. :p

I'm sensing the end is near... who's POV are you gonna use next? And you should seriously consider getting on AIM, I've a new story idea! :D

Love it, love you, 'nuff said. :D
Permanent Rose chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
It was very nice of you to update so quickly after leaving us hanging :) I suppose I could do the same...
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
Just when I thought I couldn't hate Zapata even more. Thanks for updating again. This is a terrific story and I love it. :)
Starlight63 chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
*grumbles at Alex* I hope she got in some good kicks and punches of her own for what he did to her. great addition! more soon?
jkrowling17 chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
This story just continues to get more and more interesting...By the way, I'm also a member of the 'alex is back for half a season happydance' club, lolol! I never would have thought of Zapata, interesting angle...although, i'm not sure if i believe her and steel... Can't wait for more!
Permastoned chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
So um, AMAZING update! :D

C/Eness is YAY. But wtf happened to Alex?

Ayund dude, I'm sorry I've been missing your calls. My phone got taken away. :( But get on AIM! :D