Reviews for Whirlwind
sherridin chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Love it. There's so few good fics out there that centers on Jean without romantic coupling. And I love the way how Pietro doesn't get sentimental at all when Jean is. Very in character.
McSatan chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I Loved it! Ok there's one little itty bitty problem, I probably sound like an $$hole but it's Jean Grey not Gray. Sorry.
cat chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
this is really good! can u write more? plz!
Surgar candy chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OMG this is really good kinda romantic i always wanted to read a pietro/jean fic finally found it hope u update soon it seem like long time u haven't update hope u don't quit about continue doin this fic cuz i think it is really good
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Don't worry. Jean doesn't seem to be terribly out of character, like you worried. It was a good story, although I think it would have been better if you had expanded it a bit more before and afterwards. What you did right was nice, though.
BrendanW chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
HE HE HE! Are they going to end up having sex with a flower and gentle blowing? *cough40days40nightscough,cough* they should! so these "helmets" that the guards wear. do they make them look like members...I mean, of a guard union of course! anyways. you have revived a review!

by the way I accedentially thought that the abuse report thingy was the review link..sorry Iam sick...so if you get any strange e-mails from fan fic .net..SORRY!
hana chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
cute story

sequel would be nice...
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
aww they should have let pietro out...
badpirate chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I like this idea . If Jean and Pietro didn't despise one another, this *might* be cute...
furygrrl chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Very unique idea! I loved it! Thanks to a certain writer (ahem!LucidDreamer!cough!) I've become extremely interested in Pietro recently. I love love LOVE Jean so I was pleasantly surprised to see her thrown into the mix! I adore her with Pietro (even though I'm a die hard Logan/Jean fan...) so please keep the fics about them coming! I'll be a devoted fan for life - PROMISE! _
KVicious chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I loved reading this! Can you pleeeeeeeeeeease write a continuation? Huh? Huh? 's*******? *laughs* Seriously, I enjoyed it very much. Pwease continue!
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Hey, what do ya know? (Don't answer that...) It's your story! Wow...it's so pretty. You know I love Pietro, so therefore your story rocks. It should get an award...