Reviews for The Calm before the Storm
CoTTfan chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
good story but it's hard to tell when you switch from one useing a dashed line in between.

as for greek myths you cold always use these

the Chimaera- a monster that had three heads - lion, goat, and snake .Its body was also mixed having the front part of a lion, middle of a goat, and snake for a tail. It breathed fire.

to the next.

Echidna (sometimes known as the mother of all monsters)

A female monster consisting of half nymph, half speckled snake. It lived in a cave coming out to snatch up and eat those passing. The critter was ageless but, not immortal. It was killed by Argus Panoptes while sleeping

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires means "hundred handed". They were gigantic and had one hundred arms each of great strength. There were three of them: Briareus, Cottus, and Gyges. They were born to Gaea and Uranus. When Cronus came to power he imprisoned the Cyclopes in Tartarus. They were released by Zeus and fought with him against the Titans. They were able to hurl huge boulders as many as a hundred at a time against their opponents. One of them, Briareus, served as Zeus's bodygaurd.
merdisney chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
hey feel free to use my idea 'cuz i dont think that my Emails are going through...or are they? lol nah i dont no :D
merdisney chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
greek myths huh? well im ya girl well lets see there's always the one where a guy/hunter (cant remember the name) saw artimus bathe and artemis got so angrey that she turned him into a dear where his own hunting dogs killed him so mabey atlanta's getting the hunters revenge and so she being chased by dogs or somthing?
broken and forgotten chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
ME likey, continue?
Aussie Heroine chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
hey

i like where this is going so far. it has a great beginning. Who is that strange guy that keeps popping up? is he the same person? Plz up date soon i really like the story so far.

Plz''nthnx luv Aussie Heroine.
jay5merlin chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I'm a little confused in places but i think i'm supposed to be (cliffhanger intended?) I think the section with Archie could probably do with some of its grammar being revised, just a little bit, sorry to be picky. Apart from that it's getting really exciting, i can't wait to see where this is all going to go!
jay5merlin chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Cronus what has he planned this time? First we'll see if we can open the portal without Hermes, then we'll...-Jay

If I configure the elector-wires in the defibrillator perhaps I can disrupt the airwaves to pick up high charged pulses!-Odie

I should practice more. How are we supposed to defeat Cronus? We're only kids! Mortal kids.-Archie

O Neil looking fine.-Neil

Why am I always paired with Herry? Is it because I'm the youngest?-Atlanta

Jeez Jay is such workaholic! Imagine what he's going to be like when he older!-Theresa

I'm hungry.-Herry

Did i get them all right?
TwilightMus chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I've never seen the cartoon so I'm experiencing it for the first time entirely through your fic! :D

I like how you described a bit about who the characters are through the perspective of someone watching them, very elegant exposition.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I can't belive that Atlanta killed a human this is so surprising!
26HeatherFeather chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
First thought: Jay

Second thought: Odie

Third thought: Archie

Fourth thought: Neil

Fifth thought: Atlanta

Sixth thought: Theresa

Seventh thought: Herry

Nice story, anyway it was really easy who's thought's who just look carefully
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
First of all it was well put in. First of all the thoughts of the team were pretty good, too it's just that at first I was confused whose thought it was and all, you know? But-

It was excellent and nice first chapter.
Demenior chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Interesting start to what looks like is going to be a good story :)

I liked the characterization, with Jay making them practice even though the gods weren't even there, and Neil complaining about working.

Hahaha, cranky Ares is a sight I can believe.

Just as a structural thing to keep an eye on, your transitions are a little confusing. We skipped so suddenly from Zeus and Hera to the kids I wasn't quite sure what was happening when, and then the indivuidual thoughts were really funny and amusing- though as to which belonged to whom, that was a little tricky to figure out. Maybe try just 'following' one of the kids,

Such as "Jay had them all running practices. The others were still tired and complaining about having to train even without Ares around.

Cronus... what has he planned this time? Jay thought, First we'll see if we can open..."

And just leave it with his thoughts you know?

Anyways, sorry this review just turned into me nit-picking you, I don't mean any offense.

Looking forwards to chapter two!

-Demenior