Reviews for Chakra over Magic
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Mou, i wish you would continue... i like this story you should really try..
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
when will you replace this with the acual chapter
Random Chick chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
DAMNIT, WOMAN! It's been almost 2 years; update and make up your mind already! Most importantly; UPDATE! I WAS GETTING REALLY INTO THE STORY!
sunhex1120 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Love it! Update soon!
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Keep the original! It was a really good chapter and I really luv ur story! Plz update soon and if u do decide to change the chapter plz keep all of them in gryffndor. Even if Sasuke haz to threaten the hat. Thanks!
glow593 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
You should keep the original chapter 6 :) But you could upload the rewrite as maybe a oneshot? I think the version you have in this one is good, but it would be nice to read the little side story too :)
Btw great story :) Can't wait till you figure this one out and upload the real chapter 7!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I re-read this and I still love it. It was such a great story.
Nikooru-sama chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Add the side story! :p just update soon please! :D
Melantha4 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
just keep the original since:
-it's very good/ i liked it
-i REALLY want 2 read ch.7(the real one)
-and it's 2 troublesome to change it(didn't u say ur lazy?)
so please,TYPE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE!1.
jaelin910 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
it's amazing how many people don't remove author's notes-chapters when they get around to the next chapter
cherryblossom27a chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
come on man dont be lazy like that or u wont be an author but I like your story though.

Cherryblossom27a's brother
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Love it, please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Please update this amazing story :D :D :D
Animelover351 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
ok so i see that it has been a year since you updated...? im sooo freakin hoping that you update soon. and you dont have to change it, i like it just the way it is! so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON OMGOSH. Thank you. :)