Reviews for Growing Up
HarvestLover21 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
omg i loved this story XD

You should seriously post more!

Go die of aids :)
HopelessxDreams chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Ohhh.

I hope you finsih it. It's so

SWEET~

LOVELY~

And beautiful.
Smash Genesis chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Oh. My. God. I can SO relate to May wanting to use a computer for the first time.

Okay, on the review!

First, it's "Public washrooms were foreign to me," not "Public washrooms where foreign to me." Next, you had this whole "I have to find Stu!" thing set up, then - BOOM - you've got it resolved within the next chapter. I think you should have extended this a little longer. It felt really rushed. Finally, I wanna see more of Ethan, if only because he seems important.

HmGirly chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I love you. So much.

May and Stu are gorgeous. I loved it all, but especially the very end with the 'I love you...' 'What was that?' xD

I vote for the end of July, not August 3

- Hannah
CooksMugooch chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
I hope you review soon :)

this was good and for the May finding Stu thing, it shouldn't be too soon...

This is your story and you do whatever the heck you wanna do with it :P

Cheers, fella Canadian :D
HmGirly chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
HEY.

So, first, I love how twisty you are. May's going to go and then Stu goes and then May's like, I'm going too and then everyone's like don't rush but then they give in and she goes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stu had been like, hiding in her basement this whole time and he's not in Santa Rhea and May went for nothing, but that would be super anti-climatic and if that happens I'll kill you. So don't do it.

I agree with the other reviewers, I don't think it's rushing to have her find him next chapter. People in fanfiction are always luckier with these things than people in real life ;) besides, like you said, these chapters are much longer than they would be in a novel where it could take five or six chapters for her to find him.

I continue to adore this story more than puppies and icecream. Update! :D

- Hannah
Shayxshadow chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
OMFG I 3 THIS!

I love Mays character and her thoughts, deffinately not what I would have pictured!

(Thats a good thing btw)

Write more!
Lorelei547 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
I was so happy to see this in my inbox!

I loved it, filler chapter or not. Harris and Mayor Thomas was great, I really do love the way to explain things in your writings. It's completely organically to you, yet still completely comprehensible to the reader. Please continue to do a great job! (: (And please no more six month waits! xD)

Oh and, I think that her finding Stu in the next chapter would be good if you'd like to move the fanfiction along. I don't personally know what you have planned or what complications might occur from her finding him but that is not to say you couldn't drag it on for suspense. I guess I just counter-acted myself there... Haha.

Well if you want my somewhat selfish (in a not wanting to wait way) opinion I think her finding him then sounds great. Haha.

Can't wait to read up on the next chapter!

-Lorelei
Smash Genesis chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Whoah! Six months, already? Wow. Anway, nice job on the chapter, I really don't have anything to critique on. Quick question: Isn't Zack the mailman?

And I have absolutely no problem with May finding Stu next chapter. Short stories are often the best.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to bed. Midterms tomorrow.

SG

P.S. Oh, and on a more personal note, what do you think of the characters in Sunshine Islands? I think they're all bland as hell, and are saved only by well-written dialouge.
ImaginationFlow chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
This is great :D I don't think it's that quick, if you make her find him near the end? :) You should update more, I read this a while back, thinking it was awesome, but I saw the last update thing and assumed you wouldn't update anymore '
HmGirly chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I'LL UPDATE IF YOU WILL!

:D

Please? Get to it!
Jewels66 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
OMG! You HAVE to write the next chapter! I need to know what happens!
Lorelei547 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Wow I most definitely didn't see this coming! Really good, I'm very happy you updated! (:

I hope it doesn't take long for the next update! I really liked Kai's part in this as well and the fact you used Mary/Kai pairing I think its probably one of the best pairings ever. (:
Smash Genesis chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
PLOT TWIST!

Nice chapter. Unfortunately, I think Kai's sentances sounded a little broken. It's not out of character or anything, but Kai generally says "don't" instead of "do not." Were you trying to make him sound poetic in his old age?

I hope this helped!

high improbability chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Yay! Kai! I love his cocky big-bro attitude. Now I want to replace my own brother with him. XD

Nah, I kid, I kid. Update soon!