Reviews for Tom Foolery
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
loved it.
DragonFireCheetah chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Well, I do say that was a good story, though not my cup of tea, still a good story.
pinkribbon76 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
At first I felt /3 :'[ 'oh, my heart.'

but then the second part stitched it back up and with a atemxugi bandage. x3

There is something special about your writing.

Out of the literally hundreds of puzzleshipping fanfiction I've gone through, this will be one of the most memorable.
Reviero Messiah chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I love this! Make some more!
Lolchen chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Cute. Different. Original. Liked that. Though I think "Yumi" sounds to much like "Yugi"... nah, anyway, cool story. You always come up with some great idea or other, what is left for me to say without repeating myself? Well done.

AlwaysYourAibou chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
That was a very goos story. I like the idea of Atem being understanding about it. Very nice aspect. Just our of curiosity, why the name Yumi? Does it mean anything specific to you?
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That made me cry. No joke. I have tears streaming down my face chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
There are so many things I could say about this (all good, so don't worry! .). This is definitely different to everything I've read before and incredibly well written. I have to say my favorite thing about the plot was the simple fact that it wasn't really love at first sight, that you worked to make their relationship make sense. Great plot, great writing... and I'm not feeling very articulate (that is the word right?) today so I'm going to have to leave it at that... sorry.
CAYMovedOn chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Hm. Finally something different. I like it :)
kingleby chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
aw, baby _

great fic! this chapter felt a little fast, but I still enjoyed it.
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
wow, great start! The mood is so serious, and the story flows really well.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I was almost worried for a minute. I thought Yugi was cheating on Atemu. I can't believe Yugi is a father. Anzu is so cruel! I'm glad Yugi has Atemu now
Minh-Tuyet chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
aww...that's a nice ending :)
Natoya chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
A-freaking-mazing. This story was so great! I loved it! :)
DaLizzie chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Ah, that was lovely. I kind of needed something with that message, actually; it's okay to make mistakes, because sometime in the future you might look back and realize it was the best mistake you ever made.

Wonderful as always.