Reviews for Down At the Billabong
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
love the name you picked for Drover. What a hoot!
weiner chapter 1 . 2/4/2010

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
LydRid chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hey ellie-kat89!

Your fic is really great!

Australia is my absolute favourite movie! I saw it twice at the cinema and now I have it on DVD and have seen it a further 4 times since!

I love how you've captured their characters so well and it's just a really fun and sweet fic!

It made me smile so thanks :D

Please write more like this!
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
So cute, wonderfully written. I always wondered why they never mentioned his name :)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I enjoyed reading this; it's very funny, sweet and in character.

Drover's line about the "wrong sided business" made me laugh :D
Knut Case chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Haha...that's great.

Baz had oriinally planned to have the Drover's name in the story, but he decided in the end to take it out. It's nothing like that one, but I personally like yours better *smirks with amusement*

KC
BeachyBrunetteXx chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
BEAUTIFUL!

CONTINUE!
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Cute, adorable, and hilarious. Good job!
shadow thief wolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was the sweetest thing ever! The name was hilarious and the way you described Drover as he said it was priceless and added nice touch. You also did an excellent job in keeping them in character with both their dialogue and actions. Beautifully written!
J.AustenAddict chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
HAHAHAHA! Oh, my-God-*gasps* Darcy-hahaha-Darcy-oh, jesus, hahahaHAHA! DARCY!

Perfect!
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Amazing. I love this movie. It's so breathtaking and you capture Sarah and Drover's love so brilliantly. The name is hilarious. Would have never guessed something like that. Great job!
Janina90 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wonderful job! And very in character! Please write more!

Janina90 )
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You'd think she'd be used to strange names. I mean come on, her husband's name was MAITLAND ASHLEY for cryin' out loud!