Reviews for Here Comes Goodbye
Aggie94 chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
Amazing story. Loved loved all of it! Thank you for sharing your words. Meg
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
And EVERYONE very conveniently forgets the "sullen elephant in the room" (love that line by the way ;) ): What about Edward?! I hope you let Emmett beat the ever lovin' SHIT out of him, and then let Rose dismember and BURY, in very remote locales, all his body parts.
The Ice Goddess chapter 20 . 7/24/2017
Lovely story! I just wanted to let you know that I posted a review to it on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I will tag you if you have a known account!
monica03 chapter 21 . 5/31/2017
This was a really good story. I feel like it came to an abrupt end and I wish there was more. Thank you for sharing your story.
Entwinedlove chapter 21 . 5/22/2017
That was a sweet story, thank you for posting it.
cheonsajh1004 chapter 21 . 4/25/2017
I really enjoyed this.
The story is brilliant
It is simply amazing!
I hope you'll get back soon
jeoliverio chapter 21 . 4/20/2017
This it's a good story. I am not sure if this was suppose to be the end of the story or is there more to come?
Crimson Rhage chapter 21 . 4/12/2017
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for staying true to the characters that SM created and still have a great (and realistic) Bella/Jasper story. Admittedly, the ending was very different from a lot of others I have read, but it really did make perfect sense, except for the Alice part. Not sure if I'm convinced of that part of the ending yet. If you are still interested in continuing to write my only comment is that you often forgot to include the negative in a sentence: ex. "A human would normally be able to see it, but I easily could" instead of "A human would not normally be able to see it, but I easily could". Other than that, thanks for sharing a great story!
tammyleeroberts chapter 21 . 3/2/2017
Awesome story will you be finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will edward continue to be a problem
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Someone was asking for help to find this story. I thought it sounded wonderful so I decided to read it! It's been six years since you finished it and I only wish you had written an Epilogue! It's a wonderful read and has a very original, interesting and loving take on Twilight! Thank you so much for writing it and I'm grateful I got to read the finished product!
becksie chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
I enjoyed this immensely. Although I would love to see the fall out for Edward. There has to be. I truly can't see everyone just opening the arms to him after that.
Michelle Law chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
Hi, I've just recently (past few months) discovered this AU fanfiction. I'm really liking it all. thank you for your restraint with language and steamy sex scenes (so many of these fan-fiction authors seem to delight in shock tactics). It may be a generational thing (I'm 55-Twilight is my guilty pleasure!)
FFAddict chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
The story is nice but there's a couple of things that bothered me while reading. First it's too black and white. Jasper is perfectly perfect. Bella is 'beautiful inside and out ', there is solid line between good and bad people, nothing in between, it makes it kind of boring. But what really bothered me- and it took me a while to figure it out - was that Jasper and Bella behave too much like a father and child. He's constantly carrying her, tucking her into bed, cradling her on his lap, making sure she eats, sleeps, it's not what partners do, even their relationship at the beginning of the story is weird, it's just not how a man and a woman that are just friends would behave toward each other. He's taking care of her the way a guy would care about a little child, not his friend, sister or girlfriend. It was also weird that she was so devastated by Edward leaving her, but Jasper was pretty much fine when Alice broke up with him. I mean he was supposedly just as emotional as Bella, plus he was with Alice for decades not months, he should be in worse state than Bella. All in all its not bad but it could be much better.
skyeza chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Okay I really enjoyed this, I was really loving Jasper. I wish there was more Pete and Char, I even really liked Rose. I'm hoping that you will writing an another story one day because this was brilliant. I was spinning out a little that there was no Victoria in here and no wolfs, but other than that I thought you did an amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016