Reviews for Exotica
animefanx10001 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
i love the story! it was really good! i wished it continued but...oh wel x3 3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
"It's oddly comforting." How so, Lavi? That's a very interesting idea, and one I have never seen used before. But strangely I can understand that. Not like I've ever had my heart grabbed, but still. I can see how that might be comforting, though strange. Oh, this was really cute. Despite being unfinished, I actually think it leaves off at a good place. Like, I'd be mad pissed if you left it off without their first time, but the end of this chapter is just ambiguous enough for it to be an ending or a continuation onto other things. It depends on how you look at it. And it makes little promise of more, though it does leave the option open. I think that's the best kind of ending. Unless it's an ending of a manga. In which case I want to know EVERYTHING. If Hoshino end DGM without answering all the confusion, I am going to shriek. That's just not cool. But I did enjoy this. They had nice character going on there. Nice relationship beginnings. I've come to realize that you may not even get mail from this account, but I wanted to get my thoughts out at least, so if you happen to see this, good, and if not, at least I put it out there. Thanks for writing!
TealEyedBeing chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Tyki's final "Pfft" made me giggle xD Lavi is truly a strange boy but i like it very much so indeed :3
FiresCreek chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
This story is so beautiful and is just coming to life. I really hope you decide to write more someday. This seriously just made my morning :3
Yueaifeng chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I really love how this is progressing. Though you haven't updated for over a year, I loved the ending and am hoping that you update some day. It really is lovely, though. 3
dakenolebeau chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wow didnt expect that cool anyway
animechick57 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
ITS SOO AWESOME XD

I HOPE U CAN UPDATE :3
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Gaarin: Tehe I love it! Please write more

Mizuhara: Yeah :3
JJbad chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
I actually liked this story a lot and was wondering if this would ever see a update. Heh really curious about how this will play out and can't wait to see more.
HaruHaruGD chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
That was very amazing! I enjoy this story very much as it is progressing. I hope to read more soon!
Hikaru chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
This fic is REALLY well written. I love the whole idea and you carried it out extremely well.

Please continue?

Many thanks! _

Hikaru
Angel Fantasy chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
I really liked this. Update the next chap soon plz?
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow. For this being exotic, it's a good start.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
XD oh wow. I love this,I love you. just a bunch of yayness goin' around. Okie dokie.
quinnalyn chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Great story!

You're an exellent writer. I like how you focus alot more on characterization versus mindless sex. It's a nice balance.

*applauds, then screws formality for a hug*

This fic made my day! I was feeling stressed and slightly depressed, but thanks to you, I'm feeling better!-not an exageration