Reviews for Compensation
AshKetchumNow chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Dayuuum, that was awesome! Update soon please!
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*thumbs up* awesome.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
very well written, you did a really good job plot-wise/backstory wise with this one, and I liked the ending :)
Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
You do know that a Carnelian is a mineral, right? A semi-precious stone. Not a flower. Did you mean to write 'Red Carnation'? That's the flower that means 'My heart aches for you', which is what I assume you were going for...

Sorry for picking, but Mama drilled Flower Language into me when I was younger, and it's one of my pet peeves.

TTFN

Rinn _
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Probably the best AsuIno I've ever read!
Chesca Tipton chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww, very sweet :)
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I enjoyed this very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You deserve a hug for writing this pairing! It definitely needs to be wrote more often! You wrote it very well and should write others as well.
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
i actually prefer kakaino, but then again asuino is also fine. _

i like how you were very distinct on why and how ino came to love asuma. your reasons were realistic and coherent, which makes the pairing even more believable. _ structure-wise it also pleased me, because although most of it was narrations the little scene in the last part supplied all the character interaction needed. _

i hope to read more fics from you. ja, mata ne!
silentE chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Many thanks. This is a great pairing and I'm glad to see that you're still publishing despite his death in both manga and anime. I truly hope that others will follow.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Huh. That was pretty dang good. Awesome work!
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Nice. You should continue.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
An odd pairing, and slightly wrong would be the reasons nobody writes it. But I like it, so har. Good work, though fourteen still seems a little young although it shows the darker side to shinobi life.
KatanaUser chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hey,

While I don't really like the InoxAsuma pairing, I must say that this one-shot is very nice, well written, and, to a degree, believable.

I think you did a good job showing how and why Ino fell in love with Asuma. I liked how you made it to where Kurenai was just Asuma's distraction, that was a good idea. You didn't get rid of the fact that they were dating, just made it fit with the real pairing for the story. I like that.

The ending was great. I liked what you made Asuma say to Ino at the very end. “Yeah, I like Kurenai fine,” he told her, “but she’s more of a… distraction. To take my mind off the person I really like.” That was a great line, I commend you for it.

Overall, I think this was a very well put together one-shot with good explanations and interesting perspectives, even if the pairing isn't exactly one that I enjoy. Good job.

Ja ne,

KatanaUser
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
aw its true! too little...

but i really like this! very cute/fluffy lol

you should write more on the two!

good job!