Reviews for Skipping Stones
howmanyisthat chapter 6 . 6/9
Well I guess that chapter was harder than you thought
AGreatReader chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Very nice story! the bit with Olivander and the training wand was a bit odd,but overall it's a very good story. It's very sad to see it unfinished... Is there any hope for a continuation?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Well that was interesting! Seemed to end a bit suddenly, given that it feels like what we just completed was a large prologue, but... at least it does end on a decent stopping point.

Cheers.
Lord worth chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
harry/fluer pairing if possible...
Arlyn7 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I've fallen in love with the way you've imagined these characters. Please continue.
acrimony1029341 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
A very intriguing story, please continue the good work!
mordicus18 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
i think this fic is very promising. i loved it.
Tcolt chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Such a nice story. If only there was more to read...
NyaaMe0w chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Nice story. Hope you update it sometime.
Sai the Ink Master chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
I am confused as hell here. Good story though
tadkins chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Love reading the last chapter (multiple times in fact). Hope you update soon.
T1mmy chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Soab just got really into this fic, and then there aint no more chapters to go. Will be waitin, keep up the good work.
CheddarTrek chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
"First, you will need a training wand to get your magnificent strength under control. I believe Master Potter will have the perfect tool for that resting in your own home."

Yeah, no. If you're going to go that route you need to set it up a lot better. Something like that is really hard to pull off and have it work.
CheddarTrek chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Again with how I feel you have a decent premise but the execution could be better.

Harry isn't acting like himself? Show us that somehow rather than just have us overhear James talking to the healer about it.
CheddarTrek chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
More interesting than Chapter 1, but I'm still ... a little bored reading it. The premise is alright, that Harry dies and wakes up in a new world where he has a sister and his mother has just died (that's a new little twist there that's neat), and he's meeting people he knows for the first time again, and so on... so I'm not sure why it feels so boring.

It's like Harry is -out of it- more than he should be or something.

The name Glory irritates me for some reason that I can't identify, so it's probably just me and not anything to do with the name.