Reviews for Dust In The Wind
Septembrisms chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
These are really good! You characterise the guys really well! Mark's my favourite! :) Keep up the awesome writing!
just a reader322 chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
i love it. so funny!

“Is it because I'm so much better looking and he doesn't want me to meat her and steal her heart?”

“Trust me, thats not the issue.”

“Rammer is gay? Holy banana bread!”

'Oh shit! How did he get so damn smart all of a sudden'

those were my all time favorite parts lol great job as always :) looking forward to the next update :)
just a reader322 chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
omg this made me laugh so hard! i had so many favorite parts but to name a few:

“What are you wearing?”

“Rizzo you perv!”

“This isn't a date, its staying in and fake cuddling.”

Now, Mike Eruzione was scared of very few things, for example; his mother, huge ass spiders, and that clown that performed at his 8th birthday.

these all made me literally lol haha fantastic job :)
just a reader322 chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
o jealousy lol nice :) i love it so much. great job as always!
just a reader322 chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
thanks for the shoot out :)rizzo is that cool of a guy lol

great chapter as always. i love the relationship between mike and mac. you write it so well. awesome job :)
just a reader322 chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
good job. i really liked it. i like how you made rizzo the one that found out. he wouldn't be a jerk and tell anyone i don't think...anyway great job. can't wait for chapter 10! :)
just a reader322 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
that was adorable. i loved it. so sweet :) i love how you made mike mac's babysitter. that was too funny. great job :)
just a reader322 chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
great job :) i really liked it. all your one shots are awesome :) i liked that you picked mac and rammer. i've seen that in other fics too (unless i'm thinking of something else which has a tendency to happen lol) and its always really good. anyway great job can't wait for the next update :)
just a reader322 chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
that was so funny i loved it :) it was really cute too. great job as always :) :) :)
just a reader322 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
that was so cute i loved it. (i love anything with jack though because he is my all time favorite lol) i love stories that make jack so sweet and adorable even though he's one of the toughest players :) great job.
i-dletalk chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
these stories are so freaking cute! I love reading them! :) Keep it up!
just a reader322 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
that was great. like all the others, i loved it. awesome job :)
just a reader322 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
aw it's always so sad when ralph gets cut :( i really like that you showed his reaction b/c not many people write about it in their fics. great job :)
just a reader322 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
that was absolutely the CUTEST thing i think i have ever read. i loved it so much! :) great job!

thanks for the review on healing and i'm glad you liked helping hand as well. i'm gonna start a new fic for miracle really soon but instead of my normal drama its gonna be like a romantic comedy kinda thing lol

anyway LOVE your writing i'm gonna go finish reading your updates now :)
just a reader322 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
great job. i love one shot series :) can't wait for the next one :) :) :)