Reviews for Due to A Stalled Train Ahead
Enjoyed it!
One-Heart-Two-Loves chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
Loved It!
sammieanne chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
I hate Bella her character never has anything good for the Cullens, she's stupid and indifferent. I'm sorry to said if James is in a story when it speaks of him I read no farther, he is such a no-gooder he's always crazy and he spoils everything.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Bella behave ridiculous with the James problem. Like complete idiot. And then she blames Edward because he told her few words of truth? Edward deserve someone smarter than her. She's a moron.
Gailerina chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Hhmmm...Bella was an idiot and caused to many problems and I don't think she has accepted that. She got off too easy in my opinion.
kselzer chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So, I finished reading this story yesterday, and I ment to ask, will there be a sequel?
Annie Larsson chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Fantastic story! :D
Lary Reeden chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Owww I was waiting for this moment in the last chapters, a tension. O. The idiot Bella u-u
Lary Reeden chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
I'm late again. I loved the lemon rs
Nicole chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
I agree with Edward - had Bella told someone it may have been avoided but no, she kept it to herself and now - in this story, Edward will have to deal with the fact he killed someone, honestly she has no right to be angry, if it weren't for him she'd probay be dead.

Ok vent over, good story so far but he had no reason to apologise.
Lary Reeden chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
EMMEEEETTT wants to kill me with fright. U-U

Hahaha marriages in Brazil are slightly different, the bridesmaids are always children and what was to be the bridesmaids (Damas de Honra) are the "Godmother" (MADRINHAS), and each one chooses the model and color you want to wear, the only rule is not wear white or very light term Godmother is not very good at English, but it was the best I could.

Alice refuses to pay taxi for me too? Take meter sucks, even better than buses.
Lary Reeden chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Long time since I had read the 15th, took me to remember everything that happened in the fic O-O
Hope Edwards chapter 25 . 3/11/2012
Loved it. do u think u might continue it just hopeing
MistaMeow chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
Lary Reeden chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Someone's been reading obsessing-over-edward or I'm seeing where there is no coincidence hehe