Reviews for And She Will Be Loved
silenthero27 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
After re-looking at past animes because of boredom, I happen to watch School Rumble again. Well, safe to say, I'm hooked to it again. It pushed me to look for stories here in FFnet and I must say I dug a nugget of gold in this one shot.

I know this story was written ages ago but I just want to give you my appreciation regarding this piece. It captured the essence of the character's thoughts and feelings. I think I could never look at Harima the same again after reading this. It touched me more than once. I don't know. Maybe I see myself in him.

This may be too forward but I kinda hope you'll do another piece regarding another character even with all the time had passed. Anyway, good job for making my day. :D
Raider076 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I must say, it's not the perfect story, but it does show how one would say to a true love. Note that I am a very extreme fan of YakumoxHarima so if you could, possibly write a story about them two...
TheDemonLord06 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very beautifully put. The emotions that you manged to convey through this small piece of writing struck me hard. It really is a work of art.

Incidentally, I may use this note in an upcoming fanfiction of mine (related to School Rumble, obviously). Is that okay with you? I'd give you full credit, for it, and it may increase the traffic flow to this and any other fanfictions you may have up.
beautiful-green-beast chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
A masterful look into the more serious side of a great manga. It does indeed show just how much Harima cares for Tenma. I would enjoy to see more of these in different perspectives.
TheDreadWriterD chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is a pretty good exploration of Harima's character. It shows his single-mindedness and tenacity towards gaining Tenma's affection. It also manages to pull at my heartstrings, making me feel for his situation all the more.

It probably would be a good idea to make this a series of introspection. It could only help your future writing since it will help you relate to the characters on a much deeper level, especially if you try to avoid humor.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
good oneshot. write more SR finfiction