Reviews for Moonlight Becomes Him
hidden shades chapter 1 . 3/21
very nice. hot and still very emotional.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I liked the imagery of Draco and the moon; I think that was a lovely way to end it. I also loved the characterisations here. And how Draco began so confidently, but it's later revealed that he was pretty insecure, and how Charlie seems kind of oblivious at first but it turns out he was one step ahead of Draco. I love the idea that Harry and Draco became close enough to become flatmates; I know it was literally only a sentence in this, but I think that would be a really interesting idea to explore further. There were a few missing commas, but those were the only mistakes I noticed. Great job with this :)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
amazing! they are such a sexy couple
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I never would have dreamed up this pairing, but you wrote it amazingly. Congratulations on a story well written.
deleted account 123123123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is so sweet and cute x3 And so HOT.
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Really liked this :3

The way you wrote it was heart-pounding without being crass :)

Such a cute couple, do you have any more plot bunnies pertaining to these two?
Always-Average chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awww...thats was one of the cutest bum fun stories I've read in awhile :) Draco sound soo innocent "Would you mind… can I hold you?"...Awwwwww _
iCe chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
good one! It's hard to find good c/d in ff.n.
slythernightowl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I somehow like seeing Draco in a submissive position. It's very exciting to see him beg a little.
B-Rated chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Awh... YAY! *giggles profoundly* Awesome story.
minoki chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
oh hot! gosh i love this pairing so much, but there's not a lot of it. So i'm so happy to be able to read a new one. really sweet and hot, loved it.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
ilike
my1alias chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow..that was INTENSE. I absolutely loved it! The descriptions were amazing, and very believable. Great story!

Is this preparation for your other story? Are you going to write Harry and ?'s sex life? ;)
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I think the pairing is far fetched but I enjoyed your writing none of the less! That was a most excellent scene! I like a sensitive but domineering Charlie. _