Reviews for Water and Sky
Peach Wookiee chapter 61 . 3/20/2011
Good work on this chapter, Caleigho! I really must watch Pirates one of these days.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 60 . 2/13/2011
'Once again, Ana found herself shrugging off hell with ease as she slowly rowed onward.'

She does seem to have a talent for that. How regrettable she has to keep using it!

Jack's final question is a fair one. I'm hoping, if James makes an honest answer his situation may soon be greatly improved.
Peach Wookiee chapter 60 . 2/4/2011
Good work again, Caleigho!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 59 . 1/11/2011
*whew* Poor Gillette and Groves were overdue to catch a break!
Peach Wookiee chapter 59 . 1/11/2011
Good work again, Caleigho!
Peach Wookiee chapter 58 . 1/4/2011
Good work again, Caleigho. You did well.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 57 . 11/2/2010
Oh good. Groves and Gillette were overdue to catch a break!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 56 . 10/4/2010
Your Calypso is a most aptly written characterization of the sea. I'm not sure whether to be happy or regretful about Ted & Andrew's survival.
Ryo Nightray chapter 55 . 9/13/2010
What a beautiful, bittersweet chapter. Lovley as ever.

Hehe, "ol' Becky." Marverllous ;)

I am still stunned that only 3 people including myself review this story! It's a masterpiece! People don't know what they're missing out on.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 55 . 9/11/2010
"Contrary to all the evidence, love, I've a charitable impulse every now and then. But, be a darling, and keep it to yourself, aye? I don't want it getting out that I've gone soft."

Ever the good man despite himself. Will he ever give in?
Peach Wookiee chapter 55 . 9/11/2010
Good work again, Caleigho! Glad to see an update of this story.
Ryo Nightray chapter 54 . 8/15/2010
Utterly fantastic :)
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 54 . 8/13/2010
Intriguing. Just what could Calypso be up to now?
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 53 . 7/21/2010
For a dubious moment, Jones looked at Beckett, and wondered who was truly the monster.

A good question. This whole chapter is rife with monsters, and the 'part 1' suffix indicates there's more to come.

Effective writing fer sure!
Ryo Nightray chapter 53 . 7/21/2010