Reviews for Finding the Way Home
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Thank you.
Spencssiter chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I normally HATE apocalypse FICs, but I finally gave in and read this one because I love all of your other psych FICs, and BOY was I in for a shocker! This was so good, I absolutely loved it! And the way you paced it was really good I thought personally, for a shorter FIC.
Sevita chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow. Very very well written. I think this has gone beyond what people expect from fanfiction in an absolutely fantastic way!
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was really intense, and, overall, pretty awesome. The...desperation, I suppose, is very poignant. Is "Whitehall" a reference to something?

Oddly, the symbol "" pops up several times around the middle of the story. I'm presuming it's a weird formatting thing because they seem to be replacing commas.

Thanks for the read!
invisalite chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
How AMAZING. This was such a great read!

There were a few minor typos, just be careful of those next time.

Keep up the good work!

~invisalite
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Nice! I'm loving your psych stories! I like reading these types of senarios. Great job!
pageleaf chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow, that's really good. It almost makes me think of how human society could almost *revert* back to medieval society, or the middle ages, with the horses and the wooden palisades. Your way is the only way that could make sense. This is so good! I could either read more or leave it like this, I can't decide...it's just really interesting and well-written.
B.J. Sanders chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh! I like this! Definitely not the usual Psych-story. :)

(Of course, I've evidently been watching too much Resident Evil... I keep waiting for the zombies.) XD
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, that was a real rollercoaster! I'm glad Shawn and Lassie found each other, but I'm sad that it took something so apocalyptic. Glad they made it to safety in the end.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
this was interesting and the build up amazing
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
nice
KyoSohmaLuver chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was like, uber hella good. Where on earth did you get the idea for this?