Reviews for Finding the Way Home
Sevita chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow. Very very well written. I think this has gone beyond what people expect from fanfiction in an absolutely fantastic way!
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was really intense, and, overall, pretty awesome. The...desperation, I suppose, is very poignant. Is "Whitehall" a reference to something?

Oddly, the symbol "" pops up several times around the middle of the story. I'm presuming it's a weird formatting thing because they seem to be replacing commas.

Thanks for the read!
dhh chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It's weird..I mean, the story is confusing since while reading, I'm thinking, are the meteors/asteroids whatever hitting EARTH in the same degree as what happened back in the days BEFORE Humans walked the earth! That's what is confusing about this story, that's too short and too rushed..

Sincerely,
invisalite chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
How AMAZING. This was such a great read!

There were a few minor typos, just be careful of those next time.

Keep up the good work!

invisalite
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Nice! I'm loving your psych stories! I like reading these types of senarios. Great job!
pageleaf chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow, that's really good. It almost makes me think of how human society could almost *revert* back to medieval society, or the middle ages, with the horses and the wooden palisades. Your way is the only way that could make sense. This is so good! I could either read more or leave it like this, I can't decide...it's just really interesting and well-written.
B.J. Sanders chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh! I like this! Definitely not the usual Psych-story. :)

(Of course, I've evidently been watching too much Resident Evil... I keep waiting for the zombies.) XD
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, that was a real rollercoaster! I'm glad Shawn and Lassie found each other, but I'm sad that it took something so apocalyptic. Glad they made it to safety in the end.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
this was interesting and the build up amazing
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
nice
KyoSohmaLuver chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was like, uber hella good. Where on earth did you get the idea for this?