Reviews for The TAD
ambard10 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
great story i like very much... tony and gibbs excellent and dinozzo sr too... congratulations..
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hmm interesting where does this go from here?
meepers101 chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
"YOU! DON'T! MESS! WITH! FAMILY!"
Why am I laughing so hard?!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful Story. Very nice. Gorgeous ending. It flows very nicely. One thing that would have been better is more interaction between Tony and Foster. To me, it just doesn't make sense that a botched op and some whiskey is the reason for Foster's animosity towards Tony. There has to be more to it, more build up.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Just found this.

Poor Tony just when he and his father were actually talking. And could of had A RELATIONSHIP SR DIED. But he has his NCIS family. And in the end Foster still lost. Tony is stronger than before b/c of waht happened.
TracyTravis chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Very well written! Enjoyed reading your story!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Great Story :D

Loved this a few chapter back...

"You think this is fun, being bait for kidnappers?"

"Sure, don't you?"

Haha, classic. Anyways, really liked it :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter :) Evil Daddy DiNozzo is great :)

"Yeah, that's your bed, your sheets, your TV, your movies. If there's anything else you want from your apartment just let me know and I'll get Ziva to break in again."

Haha, classic Ziva... So funny :) nice work :)
StrictlySomething chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
This has been FANTASTIC. The plot was amazing. The characterizations? Amazing. The essence of Tony? Amazing. The actual writing? Amazing. You're probably catching on to what I'm trying to say ;)

To think I just recently stumbled into the NCIS fanfic world and I've already found this gem. I consider the day conquered.

Good job on the great ending!
Jaz22 chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
What a great story! I know you posted it a while back, but I've just discovered it and I truly enjoyed it. You kept everyone wonderfully in character, showed the depth of emotions in the team's relationships with each other and wove an interesting case in as well. Great job!
Madances chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Hi,

I read the whole story (The TAD) at one time. Thank you. I enjoyed it.

Tracy
Net Sparrow chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
I have read this a while ago, it was really well written. Tony so badly hurt and insecure, his daddy issues ended so tragically. A lot of physical and emotional whump, which I really loved. Great work !
msdarque chapter 18 . 5/18/2010
Took a while to read, but it's absolutely fantastic story!

I really enjoyed it. :D

The characters were well portrayed, interesting plot.

Congrats and lots of stars!
Mulderette chapter 18 . 2/27/2010
This is an excellent story. Loved the plot and your characterizations. You did an excellent job with this.
Jacquelynn Cammon chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
This was a good story. I think you captured the characters personallites brillantly. Good job!