Reviews for Harry Potter and the Level One Wizard
SnarryMakeout chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I think this is one of the cutest stories I've ever read! It's my second time reading it, and it always makes me smile. That being said, I think the jumping into bed was a little rushed. I don't think this Severus would be the type of guy to take advantage of someone when he thinks they're drunk. You could also use a beta (I'd be willing to do so.) Other than that, I love the whole idea. Very original. xD
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
A) I swear to god, you described a two-story (plus basement) version of my former prof/ex-boyfriends house. Lol, seriously, do all profs live like that? B) I should never have read this. I knew, the instant I saw Sev was the DM, that I was going to be giggly, but I should've known I would only be able to imagine the D&D game presented by Dr. Demento. Sev's voice turning into that nasally geek was creepy, though the rest of them turning into the geek-squad was quite humorous. Much love to you on this fic, though your grammar sucks.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
lol nice fic. I really liked reading this one. :) Great job. _
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Sooo I've been familiar with your stories for awhile but for some reason I haven't reviewed any, I don't think. This little fic, however, simply cannot go unrecognized because it was AMAZING! I really really love the college D&D AU - you did such a good job with it and Snape is such a perfect DM. Arggh, much as I love the smut, I wish the game scene could have been longer because it was just perfect, the way Snape was so clipped and smug as Harry's character was dragged off into the shadows. And Harry's poor rolling was pathetic and utterly believable. So funny! And the last line was adorable and so true, as any player knows. XD Congratulations on a well-written, totally fitting, hilarious AU. Great job and please keep up the good work!

Annnd, now the floodgates have been opened, so you can probably expect to hear from me again in the near future. You write, like, all of my pairings and your stories don't have nearly enough reviews.
belovedkoneko chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yay! So awesome. As someone who somehow manged to get in a relationship with the dm from my first game, I really like story. I would be way too scared to play dnd though if Snape was DMing because we would likely end up in the Abyss or worse Ravenloft.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was an awesome story

Although you confused me, why did they just jump into sex?

They didn't even like each other, except Harry was crushing on Sev.

Great write anyway

Kudos

Blade
not dead yet chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
NICE
winged-blue chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I was hesitant, but this was funny and cute. I just loved the level one wizard line. That cracked me up. I'm still grinning, as I add to favorites...:)
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
oh I love the detail and the Snape-snark in this fic. I've never played D&D but you made me curious.

By the way, I saw check marks throughout the fic... are they supposed to be there and if yes, what is their meaning?

I'm glad I checked your profile after reading your OTRFK fic Study Break, otherwise I would not have found this lovely Snarry fic. I wanted to leave a review for that fic too but I already reviewed it some years ago. So I'll add some more here.

Again I love the details in the fic and especial the kissing scene. Both boys understand each other so well even without words. Your writing shows that they really trust each other and how much they love each other. Kazuki is so in character it's really lovely. But one there is one small thing I realized. In the beginning you wrote that they were holding hands and their rings were touching. But isn't that impossible since they both were the rings on their left hand. If their holding hands it has to be left and right hand, right? Otherwise it would be awkward.

Anyway, I think your a very gifted writer and hope that you will produce many more fics. Too bad I'm not very interested in your other fandoms... I'd love to read more of your stories.

(wow, this must be the longest review I've ever written)

I'll be watching you. (don't worry, I'm not a stalker)
skrybspryt chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
As an avid DnD player I had no choice but to read this story. I love the concept of Snape being a DM, it fits his character like Elven chainmail. I can't wait to share this story with other friends who both game and read fanfiction.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
lol way cute
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was hilarious. I have played with DMs like Snape before and it can be...a challenge. I thought Harry handled it with grace and good sense of humor. When I think of the personalities of the people you have playing in that group I think it is a very good mix! Good planning.

Seemed a little sudden that Harry was lusting after Snape, not much lead in, but I enjoyed the results all the same! Nice bedroom scene. _
MillieIsabella chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was cute! A little fast paced.. but cute.
Kashana chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this story was awesome you should totally do a sequel
THEvampireninja chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very good , usually I don't support the pairing but I liked the story so thumbs up from me :D