Reviews for Repercussions
YagamiNeko chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
WoWoW! NOT what I was expecting! I love how you were switching views...will you do that with a few more people on the ship? Some of those lines were very well written and I can picture the character actually saying or thinking it. It gave a clear image in my mind at least, and i think that if that is accomplished, the story will be successful! :D
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Nice. Totally exceeded my expectations. El Capitan got some really nice lines here. My favorite? "There is something about those people that draws you back, like a moth to a flame. I swear to myself again and again I won’t save their skins, because in the end I always get burned." You really took a very interesting perspective on his thoughts. This is starting to turn into an excellent collection of really good one-shots. And your writing is great. I swear. I love how you kind of tie it up at the end by ending sort of in the way you'd started. The last line is great too. Great job altogether. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
Muis chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That was a great little glimpse at what Jimmy might be feeling on the voyage home. Also, I like how you made Ann realize that there's always more sides to the same story. It really adds some depth to the character. Good work!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Okay, first off, let's talk about justice because that is SUCH a relative term. I know, being so important and all, you might think it shouldn't be, but it totally is. Everything is really. What I mean to say is, if we're talking justice in the sense I know justice, then you totally did that to your idea. Justice, I mean. That's a very good shot of what it may have been like for those two after the island. And I like how you did it from Anne's perspective. Know what I'd lovelovelove? A chapter from Jimmy's and one from Jack's if you'd be so inclined. And only because I'm so obsessed, one from Englehorn's, but that's totally optional. Anyway, really good job, you. I hope you write more, and if not another chapter for "Repercussions," then somethin' else for the KK forum thingy.
Luv2FigureSkate8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009