Reviews for The Light at the End
Sweeter chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
If I remember correctly E.E. Cummings left out the capitals in his name, making it e.e. cummings. I thought you might like to know.

I love this story, keep updating!
sparkyCSI chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
This is an amazing story. Not only is it one of my favorite pairings, but it's so original in it's ideas. Truly fabulous! I can't wait to see the Epilogue! No matter how long it takes for you to get it finished!
mwsc2003 chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I love this story and can't wait to see what will happen next.
Nenifer121 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I cannot think of a way to describe how well written this was in my view. It puts published authors to shame, and I say this in all honesty.

It is rare that I choose to read a Hermione and Sirius story to peruse but I am so glad that this is one I did choose to look at. the complexity of the emotions that you drew upon was outstanding, and the concept of feeling everything more - like a new born child was quite unique. I really cannot congratulate you enough for this wonderful story, and I eagerly anticipate the epilogue that you (hopefully) will write.

In the mean time I hope to take solace in some of your other stories, which am I convinced will be just as well thought out and written.

Thank you once again for this story, and I really hope that you consider publishing any works that match this standard even by a mile.
chinothefirst chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories so far that i've read on this sight, the plot and the ways in which the characters behaved were believable and hugely moving. Just wanted to say thanks for brightening up my day with such a fantastic read! cant wait to read any others you come up with
Aelirenn chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
What a wonderful ending. I agree with a.p.k. on the sex scene. I'll be watching for that epilogue when you get to it. This is one of my favs with Hermione and Sirius.
firestonedust chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
That was absolutely lovely! Thank you.
a.p.k chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Am teary-eyed.

And I have to say that the "smut" with the mirror was the sexiest sex scene I have ever read.

Ever.
Hebe GB chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Heartwarming, feel good romance. Nicely written and great characterisations.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Great chapter. Keep it up. Excited for the next chapy.
Jessica Cornell chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I love this story. It turned out great. i can't wait for the epilogue!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
great chapter! I cant wait til the next. Keep it up.
ecaniaga chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
AH! I JUST GOT BACK FROM HOLS AND READ ALL 4 CHAPTER AT ONCE! Brilliant, absolutely briliant. I love that the characters stay in-character and my god, this chapter was soo hot!

Updates are wonderful!
PJ littlefoot chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
wow...
Shinedown-fan-chik chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Wow! That was one of the most intense chapters I've ever read in ANY story! I CANNOT wait to read more.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »