Reviews for The Light at the End
a.p.k chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
That was beautifully romantic. (sighs) Thanks.

And thanks for making Harry not be a jerk. Stresses me out when he's turned into a jerk.

Hoping this goes on for nice long while.
Jessica Cornell chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Love,love,love the sex. I'm not a weirdo or anything-I just think it was nicely written. :) LOL.

Lucky Hermione-I'm jealous. I hope at dinner Ginny gets taken down a peg or two. :)

Love the story and thanks for updating quickly.
Thennowandalways chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
More, more, more!

Talk about building up the anticipation!

Please update it soon, I'm loving this story!
Aelirenn chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Wonderful story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
a.p.k chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Wonderful. Courtship. I'm so glad you're not rushing them. Though the interlude early on (the dream and what followed) was a lovely way of keeping the embers stoked, if you know what I mean.

And you seem to be on a roll, posting pretty quickly. Thank goodness for that, because it's a great story & I'm way too impatient for updates to wait for too long.
rach12793 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Hey, this is a great story, very interesting and well written. Keep up the good work! x.
skopde chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Great story! Can't wait to read more...
Jessica Cornell chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Yay- Another chapter! Loved it!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
O Um... Is Sirius going to get a job at Hogwarts? I cant wait til the next chapter. There hasnt been a good fanfic on this pairing in a while. Keep it up.
Jessica Cornell chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Great chapter! I actually bounced in my seat when I saw the update email-I'm a dork I know. But, this is a really good plot with nice long chapters. I hate it when you have to wait forever for a chapter that's short. Oh well, sometimes it can't be helped. Update soon!
emolistic chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Addicted :) it's always a relief to find a well written story about my favourite pairing!
Shinedown-fan-chik chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
This is an amazingly well-written, detailed story! I am enjoying it VERY much! Can't wait to read more!
littleboatfullofwater chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
i love ist. i love it. i love it. i love it. I LOVE IT!

this story is absolutely... great.

the characters ar eso real, so... alive!

I want more! XD

and.. I'm happy, that you uploaded this chapter so quickly
Jubilee7 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Very promising! I'm hooked :) I really enjoyed reading it, it's very well written. It's a shame that Ron died, and that Harry is a little insensitive, but I hate Ginny, so I don't mind that part (why on EARTH did Harry end up with her!). I really do hope that Harry and Hermione make up. As for Hermione and Sirius, they're just so sexy together ;) I just would have made Hermione short instead of tall (there's always a bout of protectivness from males for short women).

So I'm rooting for you!

Jube :)
Jessica Cornell chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Sirius is so lovable. I just want to grab him and squeeze. The sensory overload aspect of the story is cool too. I was wondering how he could hear Harry and Ginny whispering all the time and why her smell sickened him. That's funny!

Very good details also. Looking forward to the next update!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »