Reviews for The Light at the End
justlikejane chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
so great, i dont even find the words for it!
Salinia chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Great story!
angel897 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
love this story, please keep writing kay
malu31 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
A lovely, warm story. It is one I keep on re-reading. It would be nice if you could find time and inspiration for the promised epilogue, but it has also a good ending as is.
Mew of Fire chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
wow. this was a great story! awesome job!
butherecomesthefall chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Absolutely fantastic story that avoided the cliche of Sirius returning from the veil good-as-new..

Loved it :)
Green Sea Blossom chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Please update!(T.T)
Silkie chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely loved this fic from start to finish. I'm so sorry I didn't review after each chapter i was in too much of a hurry to get to the next chapter that such manners were beyond me! Absolutely brilliant...thanks a million. Karen
caughtinblackseyes chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Where's the epilogue? Huh? Where is it? You did promise it. Am I annoying enough yet? lol

Love, love your take on Hermione/Sirius pairing. One of the best - if not the best - at penning this delighful, and sorely under used, duo.
cylobaby chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Absolutely amazing story! Yay for happy endings!
Lacrymose chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
love it. great job,
aviddaydreamer chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Great story! I love Sirius-and I'm currently enjoying the mental image of him with a light beard...yum. Really, though, this was sweet, sexy and thoughtful. Well done!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Great job on the story and please update as soon as you can. _
Sweeter chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
If I remember correctly E.E. Cummings left out the capitals in his name, making it e.e. cummings. I thought you might like to know.

I love this story, keep updating!
sparkyCSI chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
This is an amazing story. Not only is it one of my favorite pairings, but it's so original in it's ideas. Truly fabulous! I can't wait to see the Epilogue! No matter how long it takes for you to get it finished!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »