Reviews for The Light at the End
firestonedust chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
That was absolutely lovely! Thank you.
a.p.k chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Am teary-eyed.

And I have to say that the "smut" with the mirror was the sexiest sex scene I have ever read.

Ever.
Hebe GB chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Heartwarming, feel good romance. Nicely written and great characterisations.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Great chapter. Keep it up. Excited for the next chapy.
Jessica Cornell chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I love this story. It turned out great. i can't wait for the epilogue!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
great chapter! I cant wait til the next. Keep it up.
ecaniaga chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
AH! I JUST GOT BACK FROM HOLS AND READ ALL 4 CHAPTER AT ONCE! Brilliant, absolutely briliant. I love that the characters stay in-character and my god, this chapter was soo hot!

Updates are wonderful!
PJ littlefoot chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
wow...
Shinedown-fan-chik chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Wow! That was one of the most intense chapters I've ever read in ANY story! I CANNOT wait to read more.
a.p.k chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
That was beautifully romantic. (sighs) Thanks.

And thanks for making Harry not be a jerk. Stresses me out when he's turned into a jerk.

Hoping this goes on for nice long while.
Jessica Cornell chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Love,love,love the sex. I'm not a weirdo or anything-I just think it was nicely written. :) LOL.

Lucky Hermione-I'm jealous. I hope at dinner Ginny gets taken down a peg or two. :)

Love the story and thanks for updating quickly.
Thennowandalways chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
More, more, more!

Talk about building up the anticipation!

Please update it soon, I'm loving this story!
Aelirenn chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Wonderful story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
a.p.k chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Wonderful. Courtship. I'm so glad you're not rushing them. Though the interlude early on (the dream and what followed) was a lovely way of keeping the embers stoked, if you know what I mean.

And you seem to be on a roll, posting pretty quickly. Thank goodness for that, because it's a great story & I'm way too impatient for updates to wait for too long.
rach12793 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Hey, this is a great story, very interesting and well written. Keep up the good work! x.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »