Reviews for My Dad
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I liked that. :D
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw. This was cute. :) I almost didn't read it because the summary said "naughty" in it, and I kind of got the wrong idea. :P

I'm real glad I took the chance though. This fic is bursting with fluffy goodness. _
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I think you could totally play these two off each other in this scenario! By the way you really did the episode justice, which I'm really happy about since it is my favorite episode of all. Great job!
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
play of it!

most defo!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
"My Cake," was one of my favorite episodes, and I really enjoyed this read. You write them well, and while I do enjoy JD/Cox, I really enjoy them as mentor and protege as well, yet stories revolving around them in that type of relationship are hard to come by. Anyway, once again, good job here! :)
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
nicely done! very sad...poor jd
removal-requestedplease chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Squee! There aren't enough stories written about this moment!

Loved the story so much. It was my favorite type of angst: feel-good angst.

I think it would do great as a one-shot or as a series. Either way, I can't wait to read more of your writing!
She'sAManiac chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OMG. That totally sounded like me and my best friend arguing! That was really good, but I think it works better as a oneshot rather than a full-blown fic.
Insomniac Bard chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wonderful! I could definitely see a scene like this happening between them. I loved your portrayal of Cox. You managed to show him caring for JD without making him too sentimental. I think this is fine as a oneshot, but I can never get enough of the friendship between these two, so I'm hoping you decide to continue. :D I've added this to my favorites list and my C2 (JD/Cox Non-Slashy Love).