Reviews for Wait For Me
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AWESOME STORY! I LIKE IT!
YuugiYY chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This made me tear up. Lovely!
Jessika chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was a very good fanfic; I enjoyed it because I love the pairing and also had similar tears when it ended. I deperately wanted it to continue! I really wanted to see the feelings that they obviously felt to be apparant in each others hearts by the end of it. It is a wonderful story, and thank you for providing a visual look at what might have happened! -
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
me encanto! ToT

en serio tambIen me salieron lagrimAS
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Fantastic. T_T

Ari chan
Solace-In-Stories chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw, that was so sweet...that would have been the perfect ending!
Diana AngelicHeart chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is truly beautiful~! Everytime i read your fanfics i stay with a smile on my face for a long long time. Congratulations for the amazingw work dear~! You're amazing and really talented! You really made me happy to dedicate this beautiful munto fanfic to me. Thank you! *HUGS*
Mixed-Colors chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Ah... this tugged at my heartstrings a little. I felt sympathy for Yumemi... and then, whoosh, happy ending! It was so pretty~

I was really looking forward to a story like this, and you did a great job wrapping everything up.

Please, keep writing! Your stories are a nice read.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ah! The emotion in this is so breathtaking! It's light and crisp and airy, absolutly beautiful! I cried too watching ep. 9!
XxTrain'sCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
ACK! I watched the raw too and was like 'WHAT THE HECK!'

...I cried... And I expect to cry even more when its translated..Gah!

Anyway Amazing job. If only this story actually happens. It would give some closure at least. *Sigh* The ending was just as bad as Escaflowne's ending.

Well I cant wait to read more from you in the future! .
erutan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ha! thanks for this chapter!

I really want this story be the next episode but I think it won't be like I want. Thank you.

PS: Sorry for my bad english I'm french'