Reviews for Lose
Cameron Kennedy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Excuse me for a moment while I exercise my Spanish vocabulary...

¡DIABLOS! ¡MIERDA! ¡PIERDI EL JUEGO! ¡DIABLOS DIABLOS DIABLOS!

...Cough. Okay, I'm done. XD Good story!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
HAHAHAHAHA this is probably exactly how it would happen if L *did* play The Game! :D you conveyed his personality perfectly, which is why I was cracking up the whole way through this!

Light's evil ;) is his version real? Well, now I'll lose The Game anyway when I think of Lincoln or anything pervy. Thanks.

(because, reading yaoi on this site, I tend to think of perverted things a lot...:D)

And Matsu, Matsu, of course you play The Game, too. He's going to be losing and losing throughout the case, now.
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I have to agree with ThePurpleRose - way funnier than my own (the "original" squee! It sounds so funny to type that! (my childish nature showing through)).

Hahaha! I cracked up, for some reason, when Matsuda says, "Wow, Aizawa, that’s kind of sad!"

Also, love the title. "Lose". Sounds so ominous...-smiles like Near- And I can't control a happy giggle as I read this over...and over...poor L. Ha ha.
Arnold the Pygmy Puff chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ah, so many ways of playing... _ Me and my friends have a half-hour grace period after each time we lose, and if someone asks what the Game is, we have to explain whether they want to know or not. I'm glad we don't have the perverted thoughts rule, though; or I'd be losing constantly! xD
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Lol! I love it! It's actually more funny than the original.

:-D