Reviews for Peanut Butter & Jelly
hahahaha. love it:)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very cute. :-)
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
adorable...but I want peanut butter now lol!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hehe, love this story!

the end does amke me giggle!

kepp writing xoxox
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hilarious! I totally cracked up at the last line. Great fic!

And their TV Guide is definitely awesome. I let out an Angela-worthy squeal in the grocery store...
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I think I read the article...

Cute one-shot. it really wasn't out of character, except for the last line, but that's allowed.
bones83 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I loved it ! And the liking it part superved
xo chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aw this was really cute! i loved it! anyway you could add another chapter? or three more chapters?
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This fic is absolutely fantastic. It's wonderful. I love everything that you write (and your sn btw). Great work!
lizook chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aww, this is so cute! I can totally buy Booth believing that you have to make a mess while eating PB&J and Brennan just watching him do so with an "I can't believe you're actually eating like a four year old" look on her face.

"Shocked by his unexpected touch, Brennan stared at him wide-eyed" Perfect - I can just see her stunned expression.

Nice job :)
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aha love it xx
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Haha, love the pimping what hasn't been written yet lol, and I WANT that TV guide. Post it to me lol. Jokes :P Haha, this was very cute! And hot damn, I think I would say yes to that last little question of Booth's!

I've never had PB n J before, I don't eat peanut butter. Well, I've never really tried it, but because of this, I will :)

Have a good one :)

~Taylor.
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
“What?” he asked as he held her gaze. “Did you want me to lick yours off, too?”

Oh, she SO wanted him to do that.

I agree with you saying that this piece was a little out-of-character, and I usually don't tend to read things where Brennan and Booth aren't Brennan and Booth, but still- I did like this.

We can't get TV Guides here in Canada, unless we're subscribed (I think?), and I'm not. So a buddy of mine, scanned it for me.

*sigh*

It's just not the same. :(
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yes, I have TWO of the David & Emily TV Guides, haha. One I got in the mail, that I ripped up and hung on my wall, and one I bought so I could keep the magazine and the article intact, haha. Me fangirl :-)

I loved this story! It might be a little bit out of character, but I think you captured their silly banter pretty well. Loved Booth's last line, too. He wishes she'd say yes, I'm sure. Nice job!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 3/11/2009