Reviews for Worth the Pain
technicolourdream chapter 1 . 2/16
Amazing! Thanks for the story
aja aron chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Really enjoyed the dynamics portrayed in this story. Enjoyable read.
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This is such a sweet little story. Could you please write more like this?
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love this story. I hope both friends come out alieve. Also what is the difference between a barbed arrow and the one Estel has in his leg? I mean what do they look like? Been wondering about this for along time.
horsegirl0403 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Couldmyou make one like this, but longer?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
awww!
Melethril chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"For a moment, Legolas' eyes glittered in a way the young man had seen only once before, when someone had dared to threaten Estel's life in his presence. "I said… give him archery… lessons, not… use him as… target practice!" he gasped, slightly alarmed." - Now that relieved the tension I felt while reading the first part of this chapter. Wonderful humour.

This is a great story. I love your Aragorn/Legolas friendship stories in general.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Never really thought of Legolas & the twins having any kind of relationship before Aragorn came into their lives
Chewiecotton chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Loved this story
The Pearl Maiden chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Awww! I loved this piece. I liked the comraderie between the twins and Legolas especially. I can't get enough of those guys! Brava! :D
sassy9 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Loved this. Well written and cute. Love the friendship.
Lellow chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I really liked how you've explored the theme of brotherhood in this story, especially towards the end...

However, for me Legolas' reaction to Estel's injury seemed a bit out of character in that; I would think that a centuries old warrior like him... who is skilled with a bow, would not need to wait for help in order to treat one arrow wound... in a leg...

Overall fab story :) Thanks heaps again...
nim draug chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
This was a brilliant story, it covers things I have never thought about with these characters - well done! :)
Keji chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
AAAAIIII!

Alright Tinu, this second chapter was just an agent of cavity-causing. It was sad in parts, I mean, I felt quite sad while reading some, but then I felt like giggling for all eternity.

Ellandan and Elrohir were just great. Their talk with Legolas was well meant, and did wonders. I am glad they were there for him.

I felt bad that Legolas was feeling so guilty, and so hopeless. I wanted to hug him!

Hm... the hunter was told to stay away, eh? I wonder what would happen if Legolas ever bumped into that man... mwahahahaha, TORTURE! er... did I just say that? of course not! I meant... something else.

Anyway,

Tinu, I congratulate you on a job well done! I have really really missed your stories.

Keji chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
HOLY CR P! Oh boy, do I wish Legolas gets his hands on that hunter! How dare him be so bad at shooting?

But man, you described so great, I was feeling as anxious as Legolas was. I felt so bad for both of them, Estel, because he's the one that is hurt, and Legolas because he's the one who's worrying!

The only comfort that I take from this, is that you have promised never to kill our heroes, so I'm not too worried., but that doesn't stop the nervousness, hehe.

I'm off for the next chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »