Reviews for Worth the Pain
Nako13yeh chapter 2 . 5/25
This was so heart warming... I love it.
EvenstarWarrior chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow, so sweet, yet so sad. :D
Paelen the Magnificent chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this story with everyone! That was awesome!
Paelen the Magnificent chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow. That was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us fangirls out here! I totally enjoyed this story so much!
Adding you to my favorites now...
technicolourdream chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Amazing! Thanks for the story
aja aron chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Really enjoyed the dynamics portrayed in this story. Enjoyable read.
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This is such a sweet little story. Could you please write more like this?
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love this story. I hope both friends come out alieve. Also what is the difference between a barbed arrow and the one Estel has in his leg? I mean what do they look like? Been wondering about this for along time.
horsegirl0403 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Couldmyou make one like this, but longer?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
awww!
Melethril chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"For a moment, Legolas' eyes glittered in a way the young man had seen only once before, when someone had dared to threaten Estel's life in his presence. "I said… give him archery… lessons, not… use him as… target practice!" he gasped, slightly alarmed." - Now that relieved the tension I felt while reading the first part of this chapter. Wonderful humour.

This is a great story. I love your Aragorn/Legolas friendship stories in general.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Never really thought of Legolas & the twins having any kind of relationship before Aragorn came into their lives
Chewiecotton chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Loved this story
The Pearl Maiden chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Awww! I loved this piece. I liked the comraderie between the twins and Legolas especially. I can't get enough of those guys! Brava! :D
sassy9 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Loved this. Well written and cute. Love the friendship.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »