Reviews for To Tame a Demon
Katya123 chapter 10 . 11/1/2020
OMG i just found this story and I LOVE it! You should continue please.
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
wow! this was uber intense! please continue!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
i love how you portrayed Cordy here!... I think she still could've very good character development even if she remained in Sunnydale. I prefer her as the socialite but not too antagonistic towards Buffy.
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
my fave part is "he wondered how he was going to put up with all the I love you, daddys'"...lol!
Mark Of Serafina chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
Oh my god this story puts me at the edge of my seat! My emotions are always lurching! Love this story so muchYou have to update soon! I can't wait anymore. I'm so addicted to this story!
Mark Of Serafina chapter 7 . 5/18/2018
Seriously, nothing more exciting than vampire politics and vampire scandal right now~ Love this chapter! Angelus, the sex god as always~
Mark Of Serafina chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Loving it already~ I see this is not finished, so I hope I can see updates by the time I reached the tenth chapter? :3
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2018
totally unfair...you didnt finish it!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2018
will you never finish this one?
lolistarkiller chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
are u alive because if u r please stop tormenting us after six years and update I beg of u!
showerofcunts chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Nooooooo dont stop there
Caitiebelle chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
This can't be all! You must finish it! It's so dam good! :D
vincatfan73 chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Please continue this amazing story.
CCBTH chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
I found this story, which i adore.. then... no ending, no updates. Help a girl out here... cliffhanger much?
twinklestar4589 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
This and your other story are some of the best angelus and buffy fanfictions I have ever read please update soon