Reviews for To Tame a Demon
neoearthqueen30 chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
uh oh things are going downhill now! this was great! i love the end and cant wait to see what happens!
letterfromathief chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Okay, so I love this story more than I can put into words. Seriously, your Angelus is so sexy and mouth-wateringly evil. I love his relationship with his childer and I especially love Darla in this fic. Her jealously just makes Buffy and Angelus' relationship all the more satisfying (I love seeing Darla hurt... it makes up for the pain the Darla/Angel arc). So I can't wait until you post the next chapter (especially because I already know how awesome it is ;)
dkwr07 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
great story. like the buffy/cordy friendship. cant wait for more buffy and angelus. please update soon.
maipigen chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
i've never read a story like this one in the Buffy fandom. It's really really good!

I love how you play on the whole deal about unsoled vamps can love too - and as this story's shaping up, I guess you're showing that they can love alot!

Can't wait for Angelus to get all protective lol.

I hope you'll get your musie back and she'll behave, 'cause I really need more!

Oh and can't wait to see if Darla and Penn get the reaction they waited for...

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
qtar1984 chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
I had a thought that Buffy should be the one to suggest that Angelus turn her before he even thinks of it. Buffy could say something about the woman in her being stronger than the slayer in her whenever she's with him and thats why shy would let him turn her whereas she would never let another do it and that if Angelus did it, it would be okay with her.

Just a thought. I've never seen a fic where Buffy asks Angelus to turn her before Angelus thought to do it.

Her rationalization would be that turning her would count as killing her even though Angelus still keeps her around.
qtar1984 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Now that you have finished your other fic can you work on this one. i guess Buffy will end up a vamp in this one too. I would like to see how this Buffy acts after being turn rather than just ending the story at that point like the last one you did.
Pixiesandenvy chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Can’t disagree with a thing the reviewers before have said. This story is amazing, so very hot—man I want an Angelus of my own, especially if his written by the two of you. *winks* Can’t wait for the next update!
Always Mazzy chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
omg what a story, i love it

it is an amazing piece of writing

i really cant wait for an update
xtremeshorty chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
i love your story so far i hope that you wiil update really soon can't wait to read more of it.
shannonsluvsangelus chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
i agree with buffy, that was...wow!

this is an amazing story, utterly amazing and i'm hooked. i think this is even better than your awakening story.

in this story angelus is so lost.

he's cold, but you can feel he wants to find love, he just doesn't know how, but boy-howdy is he sexy.

i can see why they all are addicted to his brand of sexuality.

wow. wow and wow again!

i'd want to keep him chained to my bed for all time!

i love this story, please update this soon.
trinity chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
that was a hot, super hot chapter. Angelus smut is just the perfect yum.
Zoe chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Terrific! I love how you pertray Angelus, torn and confused, but still a bad-boy! Great!
BrandiIndigo chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I loved this update it was amazing! Angelus is so amazing in this...M! I can't wait to read more!
sakurablossom777 chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next!
sam chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
just found this and i got to say wow. this is awesome.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »