Reviews for To Tame a Demon
pierceangelus chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
this is a really great au... i hope you continue it ;)
DragonCurse4 chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Ends on a cliffhanger, and never updated in 5 years. :(

Are you ever going to complete this? It'd be a shame to stop now, this is one of the best Angelus/Buffy stories I ever read!
katya123 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
oh please oh please oh please oh please update soon I like the story it was getting good
TVD-klaroline-love chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Gahhhhh! I love this story so much why must you give cliffhangers!? I know you haven't updated this in like five years but please tell me musie has some more inspiration!
desraewilson chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
a story this well written deserves an ending. (:
sseau1 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
OMG...I'm totally loving this story and their isn't any more coming. How you do this ''''''ok these are tears. Well this is a great story hopefully one day you get your muse back and finish it. I just love me some Angelus.
LPeck chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Wait wait WAIT! Where is the ending? That is stopping half way through! It was good but I want to know how it ends!
Booker10 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
LOVE IT!:D:D update soon PLEASE!:):)
pretty please?
pretty please with cherries on top?!:)
T. Alana M chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
AHH! CLIFFIE! IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE!
Trouble and she knows it chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Are you ever going to complete this story?
Kayti13 chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
This story is really good! Are you ever gonna' finish it? 'cause I'm tellin' ya', leaving a story like this unfinished? So not cool.
SpyAgent001 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Oh my gosh this is so good. Please update this!
SpyAgent001 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Oh, this just got even better. I love this!
SpyAgent001 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Oh, Darla is sooo annoying. Love Cordelia here.
B/Aus...it is very good.
SpyAgent001 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Yeah, Angelus really needs to torture and kill Riley right about now. I hate this Riley! Not that I liked him before, but he really is a total moron and jerk. Love Angelus.

L