Reviews for To Tame a Demon
SpyAgent001 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Riley is being a jealous and stupid jerk. Can Angelus just kill him already? Please.
Oh yes, the Angelus/Buffy meeting was pretty good. I think he should have been more cryptic-it's definitely one of the things that annoys Buffy the most. It also makes her want to know that much more.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ah! Darla and Angelus are annoying. Being Angelus, I can forgive him for the sleep with 'em and leave 'em approach to others for now, but I really want to see how this Angelus reacts to Buffy. Should be fun!

UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
are you going to finish this cuz I'm dieing here
Emma chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Omgomgomgomg so I know you haven't updated this fic in a while but please please please finish this! I'm absolutely dying to know the ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Puhlieeezz, update! This story is so amazing !
AClockworkLove chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Please tell me that you will update someday. Once I start a story I have to finish it, otherwise I go insane. You don't want to live with the guilt of being the reason I end up in a straight jacket, do you? No? Then UPDATE! Please!
angelsemily chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
What a great chapter. Please, please, please update.
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
This story is AWESOME! Really want to see the ending, preferably a happy one. Love the story.
Hotgirlow chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
update soon it's great.
IrishGirl95 chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
that was sooooo good! y did u stop right there? can u plz write more plz!※
darrah chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
I can't believe you never finished this :(
MaryZG chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
This is my very first registered review - I just discovered this site weeks ago - and for that reason I feel that I must apologize in advance for a rather harsh tone of it. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here... Actually, I do hope to step on a few toes, but also hope that the stepping will be taken in good faith.

So, on with the harsh... I must say I'm really taken aback by how tamed and controllable - weak, really - these female vampires seem to be. Somehow I am supposed to believe that a tiny little 17-25 years old (whatever...) human blonde is of a kicks-ur-ass Slayer quality, while at the same time a demon that ended up in a female body can be *phisically* restrained by a demon that ended up in a male body. And naturally these kinds of annoyances somehow (wander why?) take my attention off of what I thought would be an interesting story. Weak and meek women, vampires or not, just don't appeal to me. Add to that the demon side of the puzzle, I'm led to believe that my criticism is well placed.

I understand the authors of this fiction had a need to accentuate Angelus' thralling power over them, so that the "beast tamed" would appear even more untamable than he already is in Buffyverse, so that the taming would be even sexier than the remembered gorgeous actor that ambodied him already ensures it would be. But doing so through the utterly unbelievable female vampire characters falls within a well established tradition that likes their women *under*, and I don't mean only in bed.

Vampire fantasy gives us a means to escape that tradition, if at least in our imaginations. This is what fantasy about the kick-ur-ass Slayer also acomplished - and she was imagined by a male. And that this kind of fantasy - of a wickedly strong woman - can be very sexy Buffy herself proved to millions around the globe.

Again, sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. It just baffles me, even after decades of reading stories and novels that fit this little ranting critique of mine perfectly, how a female author would find it appealing to fall within a tradition that so openly belittles her. *Under* is not sexy - it's in most cases merely abusive. It can be sexy in bed, when taken litteraly, as in a couple of poses I too love and practise. But socially and psychologically, it's *bad for you*, to say the least.

I'm still on chapter 5. though - perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised by the end. I'd like to be. I like surprises.

But the expected taming of Angelus doesn't fall within the pleasantness of this desired surprise - it won't make up for all the tamed females I had to wade through just so that I'd be ready to believe what a huge challenge that taming was for Buffy.
kelley0314 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
ohmygosh i just read this for the first time, im in love! i really hope you're going to continue
buffylover76 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
you have to write more you have me hooked! this is like the millionth time ive read this story!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »