Reviews for All that Remains
Aurora Drottning chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was a wonderful story and I think you captured Milana's character perfectly. The sadness, the love for her daughter, the guilt for giving up her son, perfect, truly perfect.
Anatone chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh my gosh that was amazing! I lvoe Milana, and definately agree about the lack of attention she gets. AWESOME!
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
how very sad ( but very well written. I like how you say that even though she is there, she is gone. It really works.
Eleve Osirian chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
That is so spot on in my opinion. Brillant job!
TheSheSha chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love it, and completely agree. Milana deserves a fic.

You so should keep writing on this, if you can. It's really good.
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I don't really have much concrit to give you. I love how you present the characters and how well you can write. It's awesome- I wish we had more pellinor writers like you.

The only thing I think could be fixed up is this sentence: "Dorn was dead and my School was in flames and the air smelled of scorching blood and flesh rent from bones and she was crying for me to stop this man who was going to kill her slowly."-I suppose the length and the way it's written could work, making the reader feel the fear, and frustration. If I wanted to be really picky though, it's a bit of a run-on perhaps (remember this is picky...now that I think of it, I rather like the idea of a sentence like that- it conveys the emotions well).

Great job! )
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
First reaction: sad :(

Characterisation: spot-on

Plot: not really applicable

Spelling/grammer etc: just a few mistakes in there which I don't have time to point out (sorry). They were only minor anyways

Emotions: it made me feel really sad :( poor milana

How much it made me want to read on: lotss.

Last comment: a very good oneshot, worthy of the crog-god herself.