Reviews for The CoStar Killer
Undertheskys chapter 34 . 2/23
Ohh my gosh, I definitely love the story but I really wished they got together a little bit earlier so we can see more of they're relationship.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 34 . 2/22
I really enjoyed reading this It was both fun and interesting.
The Katsuki/Mio fanfic cracked me up.
Nicely written :D
Isabel Chandani chapter 34 . 2/3
aww this story was lovely. it's 7 am and I have yet to sleep because of it. truly enjoyed it, especially the accurate characterisation of Ren and Kyoko.
Isabel Chandani chapter 22 . 2/2
been binge reading. loving it.
yet again chapter 34 . 1/20
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
The ranking fairy XD
Michiyo chapter 34 . 9/12/2016
Witty, funny, and beautiful read! Thank you for sharing!
Roxas fleur chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
lmao it was lory!
Rie Noosirnym chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I've been reading SB for a while..some are in the borderline OOC. O far, this is the most OOC that I've read so far. I'll continue how will it progress from here on.
Serrena094 chapter 34 . 5/5/2016
Your story was grate ! Nice ending and character development 3
ilko chapter 34 . 5/3/2016
VENGEANCE GHOUL !

(I bet the fandom ships it)

Yes yes Kyoko's quirks are some of the best things about her why would anyone ever want to "cure" her that's awful

And SCAM MARRIAGE BROKER oh RenCornKuon your love life is just one epic tragicomedy but at least you got your happily ever after *happy sigh* These past 150k words were a pleasure to read. If anything, I wish that it'd been longer!
ilko chapter 33 . 5/3/2016
FORGET SEIICHI SEIICHI IS SO IRRELEVANT

THAT "...Pathetically." THOUGH. THAT WAS GENIUS COMIC TIMING, JUST SPECTACULAR. I ALMOST BURST OUT LAUGHING BUT I HAD TO MUFFLE IT BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME. MY FACE TWITCHES WHENEVER I REMEMBER IT I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS
ilko chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
I actually cackled out loud when they tripped each other. Losers! I love it. Ren's puppy eyes are too cute for words. Come on, Kyoko! Fight for your man!
ilko chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
LORY WROTE KATSUKI/MIO FANFICTION AND KYOKO FLAMED HIM

THIS IS TOO GOOD FOR WORDS I'M CRYING
ilko chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
Taisho and Okami-san *heart* And obviously we love Natsu! Nacchan is wonderful. Albatraaaaoooooz~
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »