Reviews for The CoStar Killer
Rose chapter 34 . 8/7
Cute, funny, and full of laughs. You portrayed the characters well and managed to capture the essence of true manga-style drama. Writing wise, you suffer from the same issue most fanfiction writers (and series writers) do, in that beyond a cursory description now and then, very little is built up visually and the imagery is fairly well.

The dialogue, however was clever and spot on.
Good job!
Darth-Taisha chapter 34 . 7/1
As a huge fan of the manga, I just can't thank you enough for writing this story. I took my time reading it over a few days and just savored it. Each chapter was special and I loved how you showed how much they cared for each other while they were filming Kismet. I have been on this site since 2006 and I put your story in the top ten of my all time favorites.

Thanks for all the laughs (which there were many) and drama and romance. These two are just so pathetic at romance and your story really highlighted that in an awesome way. Bravo.

It is stories like your that keeps me still on this site when I should've have left it long ago.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 6/23
Loved the chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/22
Awesome start.
Bosia chapter 34 . 6/3
Loved it! 3
DizziZilla chapter 34 . 6/3
this whole thing was just awesome and painfully adorable and wonderful and brilliant and ingenious and... ...etc. etc.
Seriously. Bravo. I rarely finish things i start-but seeing as how happy it made me to see this wasn't going to leave me without an end, maybe i should triple my efforts on my own skipbeat fanfiction... Thank you so much for doing this. you are amazing.
Update: Got hooked again. Sleep will not come easy this night, or should I say morning?
Update: I was supposed to sleep but you hooked me again.
I have work in less than 5 hours and I can't stop reading! I love everything! You make it seem as if I am reading the actual manga in word format! Kyoko and Ren dancing around each other elates me as much as it frustrates me. I cannot believe you outed Kyoko as Bo but the results were amazing! And don't get me started on Beagle! I hate him so much but understand his use as a plot device. I am hoping with this the two can just be a couple already. I can't wait to finish reading this story. I have a feeling I will be rereading even after I have finished.
Cold Blood Girl chapter 34 . 2/16
This story doesn't flow well. A quarter of the time I'm wondering what's going on.
rabastan04 chapter 34 . 2/12
ahh that was very very satisfying. thank you so much for this story, i really enjoyed it! I thought you were able to capture everyone's characters very well and it was delight to read. you made me giggle and snort and feeeeel for kyoko and ren. thank you thank you. :)
Rose.A.Harvey chapter 8 . 2/10
Ahahha. Good use of setting, Sho wouldn't notice if she was in a take or not
Theresa chapter 34 . 1/25
Cool Story! I love it!
Mischief101 chapter 5 . 1/20
I love the story. I'm not sure if you know, maybe someone has already mentioned it but Yashiro Yukihito does not go by Yukihito. He goes by Yashiro
NikZkinE chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
I don't know why but I feel like the story is still, unfinished...
it just seem so 'cut' to me...
[shrugs]
oh well, it was a wonderful piece still.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »