Reviews for The CoStar Killer
Roxas fleur chapter 22 . 6/23
lmao it was lory!
ireshriedacian chapter 7 . 5/25
I've been reading SB for a while..some are in the borderline OOC. O far, this is the most OOC that I've read so far. I'll continue how will it progress from here on.
Serrena094 chapter 34 . 5/5
Your story was grate ! Nice ending and character development 3
ilko chapter 34 . 5/3
VENGEANCE GHOUL !

(I bet the fandom ships it)

Yes yes Kyoko's quirks are some of the best things about her why would anyone ever want to "cure" her that's awful

And SCAM MARRIAGE BROKER oh RenCornKuon your love life is just one epic tragicomedy but at least you got your happily ever after *happy sigh* These past 150k words were a pleasure to read. If anything, I wish that it'd been longer!
ilko chapter 33 . 5/3
FORGET SEIICHI SEIICHI IS SO IRRELEVANT

THAT "...Pathetically." THOUGH. THAT WAS GENIUS COMIC TIMING, JUST SPECTACULAR. I ALMOST BURST OUT LAUGHING BUT I HAD TO MUFFLE IT BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME. MY FACE TWITCHES WHENEVER I REMEMBER IT I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS
ilko chapter 31 . 5/3
I actually cackled out loud when they tripped each other. Losers! I love it. Ren's puppy eyes are too cute for words. Come on, Kyoko! Fight for your man!
ilko chapter 22 . 5/3
LORY WROTE KATSUKI/MIO FANFICTION AND KYOKO FLAMED HIM

THIS IS TOO GOOD FOR WORDS I'M CRYING
ilko chapter 16 . 5/3
Taisho and Okami-san *heart* And obviously we love Natsu! Nacchan is wonderful. Albatraaaaoooooz~
ilko chapter 15 . 5/3
THHAT INTERVIEW WAS BRILLIANT. NACCHAN IS AMAAAAAZING. AHHHHHH
ilko chapter 13 . 5/3
Awwww! I can't coo at this story enough. How sweeeeet. *g*
I don't know how many times I screamed out of laughter and the countless of emotions your fanfic made me go through omg it was worth it tho lmao one of the top 3 fanfics omg and the pillow part.. HOWD YOU KNOW lol only if it was a fluffy sheep;)
the dreamer chapter 34 . 1/28
This story has been very engaging! The plot and how you wrote the story was so entertaining in many ways that I found myself actually feeling frustrated, getting giddy, and even laughing (out loud, like lunatic. lol) quite often. I was that into reading your story.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from beginning to end! *Favorited*
EverlastingRyo chapter 34 . 11/24/2015
Loved the story! Though there are some typos it was okay. Though there are times when I get confused as to what you are talking about and sometimes stray off thought and sentences only to resume to an unrelated one (and I'm not taking about Kyoko) But nonetheless the story was good.
Rose chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
Cute, funny, and full of laughs. You portrayed the characters well and managed to capture the essence of true manga-style drama. Writing wise, you suffer from the same issue most fanfiction writers (and series writers) do, in that beyond a cursory description now and then, very little is built up visually and the imagery is fairly well.

The dialogue, however was clever and spot on.
Good job!
Darth-Taisha chapter 34 . 7/1/2015
As a huge fan of the manga, I just can't thank you enough for writing this story. I took my time reading it over a few days and just savored it. Each chapter was special and I loved how you showed how much they cared for each other while they were filming Kismet. I have been on this site since 2006 and I put your story in the top ten of my all time favorites.

Thanks for all the laughs (which there were many) and drama and romance. These two are just so pathetic at romance and your story really highlighted that in an awesome way. Bravo.

It is stories like your that keeps me still on this site when I should've have left it long ago.
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »