Reviews for The CoStar Killer
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 34 . 4/13
I really enjoyed reading this, thanks!
muchachomomo chapter 14 . 2/11
ooh, walk out of one trap only to fall into another. poor poor kyoko-chan, i wonder what'll happen next.

onwards to chapter 15!
awesme aweme awesome...- on the last bit i squeeled like really high pitched.
muchachomomo chapter 6 . 2/9
oh my god i am DYING over here! this is just too funny to read without laughing your ss off! well done, i really like this story!

onwards to chapter 7!
g chapter 22 . 1/17
Fanfic on a fanfic
LoonyTuned chapter 34 . 1/9
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. FABULOUS. I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. GREAT STORY :')
Water Rosechan chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
I hope somebody caught that
inkydoo chapter 34 . 12/25/2013
This is quite possibly the best Skip Beat! fic I've ever read. I started this two days ago and could barely stop reading, even for holiday events. I thought everyone was very in-character. Ren seems like a pre-Cain Heel version of himself. Kyoko is perfect. It has been a long time since I found a fic that so perfectly emulated the style of the original work. Great job all around on maintaining the UST through the ending even with the mid-story kiss. Awesome storytelling. This was really a joy to read. :)
lizzie bobizzy chapter 34 . 12/5/2013
I just reread this, and it's great. I'm so so so excited to see how your Kyoko's reaction to the Tsuruga-being-Corn reveal compares with the manga next month... Also I absolutely loved the character depth, realistic plot, and how the romance developed.

Your Kyoko was absolutely perfect, in my mind. Tsuruga was actually a little bit more relaxed than in the manga, but I wouldn't say he was out of character. Just, a better version of him. (I dislike canon!Tsuruga a little bit, but I absolutely loved your take on him.)

The trip scene (Sho tripping Ren, then Ren tripping Sho) will forever remain in my mind as one of the funniest fic moments. I was not expecting that at all! I loved the kiss scene last chapter, and the whole confession scene, and the part where Kyoko kissed Ren too enthusiastically while acting-just any Ren and Kyoko interactions were absolutely beautiful.

I'm so glad this exists. Now I'm gonna browse through all your other fics...
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Your story looks really promising and interesting! I can't wait to read on :) esp. when the light sweet cutesy drama starts shooting!
Miss Rune chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Lory is writing fanfiction...O.O! Well that certainly explains a lot!
Danger All Around chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Wrong! The title is incorrect: Tsuruga-san's manager isn't a fanboy, He's a fangirl! (If you wanna attempt to follow my logic please try) Fangirls are more... fangirly than fanboys so Yashiro-san shows fangirliness above fanmanliness.
Danger All Around chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Reviews aren't expected? I would have started expecting them at the 500 mark.
vampwulfjt chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
I love the interview. It was the funniest scene I've read yet in this story ;)
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 34 . 6/28/2013
i would have been really disappointed if you ended this in the last chapter. nice to get a proper ending.
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »