Reviews for The Dream Prison
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
FUUUU CLIFFHANGER

I raged so hard. so hard. amazing story though. I hope you decide to pick this back up.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Now that's a good question Sanji, if being the best means eliminating all the competition, would you cut down a comrade as well? I love it! It forced Zoro to examine where his dreams might lead him.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
...Oh damn, this is gonna be hella tear jerking.
redmustarddd chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
This is so exciting, but also has just enough confusion to make the reader want to beg for an update. I'm digging it dude.
i chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
awwwwww... this has so much potential, and is so good up to now, it really saddens me to think it will probably never be finished...
Merucha chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
...and then!
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
cant wait to read the rest. really a great story. :D
Nobody chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
This is a very beautiful, very touching story. I like the emotional way you wrote this, and the excellents of how you have captured the characters so well. I was truly heart choked from many certain parts.

I had once tried to write something like this, where the crew experiences dreams/nightmares I mean. Except the villian was trying to turn the crew against Luffy, and each other, showing horrible nightmares, lies, and great acts of betrayal. The villian was a sort of a black cloak, wispy type guy, not to mention completly insane. The guy was supposed to be a man who was just as innocent as luffy, with nakama just like his, and then was betrayed, thus wanting luffy to feel the pain of betrayal. I still got to work on the story a bit more though.

Anyway, sorry for ranting like that, I do hope you continue this story, for it is truly a wonderful story.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
VeraTila chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
:O! HIATUS! Grr! Please Continue!
Amethyst Turtle chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
this is really great so far!

It's probably too late, but Robin's nightmare probably would've been seeing Ohara being destroyed all over again... she actually has a lot of fears, really.
InFairWingHellsing chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Hey are you going to update this great story? I'm gonna die if you don't. Anyway, great idea and i like the way how you describe everything. Please update.
brown-eyedBlunder chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
This is so cool! I hope you do more soon! Each character's nightmare is interesting and exciting to read. Way to go. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Brook, he's my favorite character! XD
Lakaminee chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
My only question is this. Where's Luffy?
Crysania Fay chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
This is really good! I can't wait to see the next chapter! Btw, I was thinking that maybe somehow Luffy was actually in everyone's dreams, and he is having to watch his nakama fail again and again... or something like that... I don't know. Can't wait!
Polly-P chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I like the fact that Robin and Franky are getting a bigger role. Especially for Franky. There's not many fanfiction about him and, seriously, when he is part of a fanfic, he is always put there for decoration... But I think it's some kind of logic, right ? Franky and Robin are the oldest (28 and 34) if we don't count Brook, so they are like parent figures, no ? (since all of them are orphans and thing) so I think it's only fair to be wake up by your parent after a nightmare (hum... I'm going to far into analysis... I'll stop right there)

Poor Chopper ! I guess not being able to find that damn cure was indeed what he feared the most, to let someone die. Chopper's heart is too big for that :) it would break into pieces ! Hourray for Franky for saving him

Oh, wait, that shitty nightmare thing is not dead yet ! suspens ! (I love cliffhanger XD it's excitting) Will Franky be SUPER ?

I'm still reading you and waiting for the next chapter don't let me down !