Reviews for Vacation Land
Montosse chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE the Ferret's song ! You read my mind ... I was gonna use that in my first fanfic ...LOCK WOULD

-Hats and Bows
Pineapplepie chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Okay. Pretty fun story, but to many characters! I'm getting dizzy!
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Oh. My. GOSH! UPDATE NOW! AH! What happens? XD I didn't know Barrel could be like that! Even if on coffee! Do Lock and Shock get hooked too? XD UPDATE *laughs hysterically*
verydeactivated chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
HAHAHA! That was friggin hilarious! but...i know where you got the -um- mucus thingie saying...i wont give it away but...penguins...lol! Keep going! THIS IS AWESOME-NESSNESSNESS!

8D

buttonsxforxeyes
Soda-Box chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
*screams* That was scary! I'm serious! And now my head hurts. XD What a great chapter. You certainly haven't lost your touch. God, Barrel is scaring me! What was in that drink? His IQ has risen to... well, higher than the other two, most certainly!

I'm rubbing my hands together in excitement! I can't wait to see what happens next!

If it wasn't for the copyright, I would say you should make this into a book. XD

~InfernoShock
Soda-Box chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
Ah... those three never fail to amuse me in some way. Poor Shock. I know how she feels. I have had to wear a swimsuit like that. Not very fun at all.

Ooh... I can't wait for the coffee thing! *evil grin* This will be fun.

I kind of feel like I'm laughing at myself... You know, because of my username.

Laughing so hard she can barely type,

~InfernoShock
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
hehehehehe (giggles hysterically) another chappie! YEAH! you NEED to update NOW! i already can't wait! again, great chapter, awesome grammar, i only found one spelling error, but that's accidental. x) when do they get hooked on coffee? do they act like i did when they drink it? THAT would be hilarious. YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW!
Retardedkid48 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Finally a new chapter...on pie! thanks
Soda-Box chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Uh-oh! Lock, Shock, and Barrel met B.J.!

Come on, people! Review! This story is great!
craZ4knux chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
i like this. it's funny. plz continue, i wanna see what happens next. :)
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
NO! MUST REVIEW! MUST REVIEW! AWESOME! two more people! two more reviews! come on, we can do it! AWESOME CHAPTER! please, update! please! I is begging you!
Soda-Box chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Sometimes I wonder why I like these three. I mean, they pretty much said, "You're all going to die, have a nice day!" Poor Jack and Sally!

I can't wait until you update! Sorry I haven't been reviewing very often. I'll review more again, I promise!
Lockshockbarrel5 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
lol this is an awesome story! keep writing!